Bonesmashing is bullshit, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Lynxress and 📎♿️⚙️
idk try it and tell us. not enough people are guinea pigs on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, wishIwasSalludon and 📎♿️⚙️
idk try it and tell us. not enough people are guinea pigs on this forum
there has to be some other incels on this forum that have bonesmashed for a long enough period of time to tell me if it’s cope or not, they’re not on this thread tho jfl

Nothing will grow your bones if you don’t have the genetics for those bones.
if genetics are everything why does this site exist? cosmetic surgeries are known worldwide, you don’t need to be a genius to find out you need surgery to ascend post 20 yrs+

there has to be some other incels on this forum that have bonesmashed for a long enough period of time to tell me if it’s cope or not, they’re not on this thread tho jfl
i mean i do my zygos. even if doesn’t create bone growth it still swells and makes it look better for 8 hours or so. no clue if it would do the same for supras

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
i mean i do my zygos. even if doesn’t create bone growth it still swells and makes it look better for 8 hours or so. no clue if it would do the same for supras
i smashed my zygos dangerously hard for 10 minutes like 4 days ago and it feels like my right zygo got thicker, there isn’t any swelling, just a thicker bone but i feel like it’s gonna go away soon

if genetics are everything why does this site exist? cosmetic surgeries are known worldwide, you don’t need to be a genius to find out you need surgery to ascend post 20 yrs+
Of course you can try surgery but good luck finding a surgeon who is willing to operate on 15 year old child and not only that good luck finding the funds for such a surgery at 15 years old JFL.

Nigga you are 15 years old, go enjoy your fucking life with no real responsibilities, go to the gym, play sports, learn how to drive a car, study for school, play video games, do something other than rotting on this fucking shithole site wasting your youth away worrying about shit you can’t even fucking change at this point in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Of course you can try surgery but good luck finding a surgeon who is willing to operate on 15 year old child and not only that good luck finding the funds for such a surgery at 15 years old JFL.

Nigga you are 15 years old, go enjoy your fucking life with no real responsibilities, go to the gym, play sports, learn how to drive a car, study for school, play video games, do something other than rotting on this fucking shithole site wasting your youth away worrying about shit you can’t even fucking change at this point in your life.
once you swallow the blackpill, there is no going back. this shit has infected my noggin. i’m sure many people on this site can relate with how being hideous makes you wanna do unreal things to yourself. willing to sacrifice anything just to look like a quarter of the psl gods they look up to, while they just simply had to be born.

It does work, but be careful since I suspect that smashing, specially with a hammer could damage the eyebrow follicles

Get an image of a skull from google and highlight exaclty where you intend to smash.

nigga tell me no then, no need to yap by calling me a fucking idiot, i couldn’t give 2 solitary fucks if i lose braincells. nothing is worse than being boneless at 15
You're better off zapmaxxing because of piezoelectric effect in bone remodeling. When bone is stressed, the side in tension creates a positive charge and can lead to bone absorption. The side in compression creates a negative charge, and leads to bone growth.

I remember reading about it a while back, they managed to start growing bone in mice and people too using a small magnet or battery of some kind that was surgically implanted on the bone then they sent electrical charges I think (it was months since I've read it, so memory is hazy). Anyways, if you're willing to be a good little piggy for bonesmashing, try zapmaxxing instead.

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Did it work for you?
idk im only bonesmashing zygos because I am contempt with my supras, and have made very good progress, supras should also work since they are one of the areas of the space with almost direct bone contact like the zygos, where the bone is most protruding. But I would be concerned about the eyebrows

idk im only bonesmashing zygos because I am contempt with my supras, and have made very good progress, supras should also work since they are one of the areas of the space with almost direct bone contact like the zygos, where the bone is most protruding. But I would be concerned about the eyebrows
Zygo arches are a flat surface, how would it grow, would it grow the whole area or just lumps poking out

Zygomatic-Bones-300x300.jpg

If you want to know if something works, you question the theory behind it not the fucking praxis. Even if one incel makes it, that should not motivate you to do it yourself.

So go open a book and figure out why you shouldn‘t hit yourself in the face idiot

nigga tell me no then, no need to yap by calling me a fucking idiot, i couldn’t give 2 solitary fucks if i lose braincells. nothing is worse than being boneless at 15
try being a manlet at 40

once you swallow the blackpill, there is no going back. this shit has infected my noggin. i’m sure many people on this site can relate with how being hideous makes you wanna do unreal things to yourself. willing to sacrifice anything just to look like a quarter of the psl gods they look up to, while they just simply had to be born.
faggot cringe newcel pls leave this site ur probably mtn

Zygo arches are a flat surface, how would it grow, would it grow the whole area or just lumps poking out

Zygomatic-Bones-300x300.jpg

It would grow as a whole depending on the surface area you bonesmash.
I hit maxillary process of zygomatic bone, temporal process. In between the temporal process and maxillary process of zygomatic bone and postinferior border and also close to the orbital process or anterosuperior orbital border

View attachment 2770584
It would grow as a whole depending on the surface area you bonesmash.
I hit maxillary process of zygomatic bone, temporal process. In between the temporal process and maxillary process of zygomatic bone and postinferior border and also close to the orbital process or anterosuperior orbital border
Does it grow the entire bone within the sutures meaning the thing highlighted in green
or a small localized area
Wouldnt it grow the orbital rim too in the first case
I dont know if natural growth just moves outward or legit has bone accumulation on top, the bone looks like just a thin folded arch

It does work, but be careful since I suspect that smashing, specially with a hammer could damage the eyebrow follicles
i don’t smash with a hammer i just use the rubber end of a screwdriver, and btw could you PM me? my cousin is gonna order the GH for me

If you want to know if something works, you question the theory behind it not the fucking praxis. Even if one incel makes it, that should not motivate you to do it yourself.

So go open a book and figure out why you shouldn‘t hit yourself in the face idiot
you think i haven’t read about this idiot? i’m just asking if people have seen progress in smashing their supras. if a theory is 50/50 and replies are either an idiot like you saying “ muh muh don’t smash ur face retard incel” or people actually giving good reasons as to why bones should grow under stress, one will obviously be curious in peoples journey.

don’t worry tho boyo i’ll just fap to people telling me “don’t smash your face idiot”

would you go and get a surgery before asking for other opinions? no retard

you think i haven’t read about this idiot? i’m just asking if people have seen progress in smashing their supras. if a theory is 50/50 and replies are either an idiot like you saying “ muh muh don’t smash ur face retard incel” or people actually giving good reasons as to why bones should grow under stress, one will obviously be curious in peoples journey.

don’t worry tho boyo i’ll just fap to people telling me “don’t smash your face idiot”

would you go and get a surgery before asking for other opinions? no retard
If it helps you, i asked my surgeon, he said no that doesn‘t work. I made a thread about it. So there ya go do whatever you want bro