Is Snapchat required to get JBs?

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
I'm 23yo and stopped using snap YEARS ago but I find that a lot of college aged foids and even chicks that are 23-24 will think ur weird if you don't use it. What do yall think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Klasik616, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Yes you kinda need it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, 97baHater and nathan
Yes you kinda need it
Fuck. Even if i somehow reactivated my old snap ik my snap score is sub 50k. Is that a failo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, ShowerMaxxing, ey88 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ey88
Fuck. Even if i somehow reactivated my old snap ik my snap score is sub 50k. Is that a failo?
Nah I don’t think snap score really matters tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, 97baHater and cooldude1231
I think if u use snap at ur age you’ll be considered a weirdo lame tbh. It’s for teenagers, after hs ur supposed to use a mogger insta page

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, fluoride1337, ferbite666 and 1 other person
Least everyone thought she was retarded
If a girls snap score is over 100k wrap it up, completely finished if it’s 1mil. Better to avoid girls that use snap altogether, it’s literally a sexting app

The upside of snap is that all you need is score of 50k+ and your chillin. You don’t need some NT celebrity tier Insta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, autistic_tendencies and cooldude1231
Pretty much. It matters to many college girls on Tinder too.

Your snapscore might not matter too much but yeah...having Snapchat helps a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Least everyone thought she was retarded
Not really man most reddit women aren't the hot Gen Z women we care about/want

Unfortuntately hot gen Z women are super shallow and are very status driven and notice how the OP said he was in a frat. He's prob dating sorority HTBs and Stacy Lites that think that anything that displays low preselection is a red flag

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231

Unfortuntately hot gen Z women are super shallow and are very status driven and notice how the OP said he was in a frat. He's prob dating sorority HTBs and Stacy Lites that think that anything that displays low preselection is a red flag
I wouldnt know

• JFL
If a girls snap score is over 100k wrap it up, completely finished if it’s 1mil. Better to avoid girls that use snap altogether, it’s literally a sexting app

The upside of snap is that all you need is score of 50k+ and your chillin. You don’t need some NT celebrity tier Insta
Like you said prob not worth it at my age. Anyways how do I build a mogger IG page?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ShowerMaxxing

City girls are so superficial and fake, they’re devoid of any personality or goodness. Will literally judge you for having an android just lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
City girls are so superficial and fake, they’re devoid of any personality or goodness. Will literally judge you for having an android just lol

This one is more insane LOL. She thinks low snap score indicates social problems jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and ShowerMaxxing

This one is more insane LOL. She thinks low snap score indicates social problems jfl

It’s not that wrong tbh, low snap score indicates that a nigga is bitchless. That means he A doesn’t know how to fuck, B is weird or ugly and C isn’t popular

It can be seen as a red flag in your 20s, not necessary to have one

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
It’s not that wrong tbh, low snap score indicates that a nigga is bitchless. That means he A doesn’t know how to fuck, B is weird or ugly and C isn’t popular
Yeah from Women's standpoint its a great way to filter out losers. Still brutal AF and shallow AF tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Like you said prob not worth it at my age. Anyways how do I build a mogger IG page?
IMG 0596 IMG 0595
This is how u build a good IG, just take photos with friends doing fun stuff at beautiful places. The more followers the better, ofc this usually means you have to be an NT popular guy in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666
Nah bro people in their 20s now grew up with it so it's fine
I ended up deleting mine because my username was just my first and last name :lul: I haven't had any issues since my instagram is decent

• JFL
Yeah from Women's standpoint its a great way to filter out losers. Still brutal AF and shallow AF tho jfl
It filters out losers and ugly guys, low snap score means u send and receive few snaps. If you were gorgeous ofc you’d love sending ur photos to people

• JFL
View attachment 3185895View attachment 3185896
This is how u build a good IG, just take photos with friends doing fun stuff at beautiful places. The more followers the better, ofc this usually means you have to be an NT popular guy in the first place.
Fuck. It'll take a while to build that. Rn i got zero posts and 240 followers (half of them are fake lol). I got a few "high value" highlights of me taking vids in other states/countries i visited but i wasnt in any of the photos/videos so i dont think it gives me a halo unfortunately. Only good thing ab my page is that I have a highlight that is a selfie of me and a Hinge LTB that ghosted me a while back (i faceapped her face to make her MTB jfl). That's the only "high value" shit on my page

• JFL
Fuck. It'll take a while to build that. Rn i got zero posts and 240 followers (half of them are fake lol). I got a few "high value" highlights of me taking vids in other states/countries i visited but i wasnt in any of the photos/videos so i dont think it gives me a halo unfortunately. Only good thing ab my page is that I have a highlight that is a selfie of me and a Hinge LTB that ghosted me a while back (i faceapped her face to make her MTB jfl). That's the only "high value" shit on my page
Just lol too funny, just go take some mogger pics with the homies tbh. Alternatively you can just setup a “private” like “Wojakpriv” and none of that matters lol. If you’re good looking loser you can just larp that you like to keep ur circle small or some shit

Just lol too funny, just go take some mother pics with the homies tbh
Thats my 2nd problem. Most of my homies look like dorks. All LTNs. I have one homie who's a 6'4 MTN and wouldn't look like a total loser in pics but he is an actual autist and told me he'd sue me if i posted any pics of him online. He hates attention.

I'm thinking ab going to the club and taking pics with random Chadlites while im hammered

• JFL
Thats my 2nd problem. Most of my homies look like dorks. All LTNs. I have one homie who's a 6'4 MTN and wouldn't look like a total loser in pics but he is an actual autist and told me he'd sue me if i posted any pics of him online. He hates attention.

I'm thinking ab going to the club and taking pics with random Chadlites while im hammered
How can u be 6’4 and hate being posted lol, bro must be ugly or lanklet. U should take pics with guys on same level as u

How can u be 6’4 and hate being posted lol, bro must be ugly or lanklet. U should take pics with guys on same level as u
Yeah. Can't believe im gonna do all this to appease superficial garbo women. I was a loser most of my life and its gonna be hard to hide that 100% if i start dating one of these chicks. Can only put on the playboy facade for so long

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Pretty much. It matters to many college girls on Tinder too.

Your snapscore might not matter too much but yeah...having Snapchat helps a lot.
Tbh i don’t think it matters much. I just saw a tiktok where a woman interpreted Chad “having a low snap score” as red flag because it means “He doesn’t respond fast” not as “Oh he’s a low status loser”. So basically if the woman is attracted to you she’ll reframe the whole thing positively.

I'm 23yo and stopped using snap YEARS ago but I find that a lot of college aged foids and even chicks that are 23-24 will think ur weird if you don't use it. What do yall think?
Use insta instead and make up an excuse that insta is just more mogger than snap