Is social proofing/social status overrated as hell in the blackpill community?

A

ALCAPOWNED

Iron

I was watching this video by Greg Doucette and it highlights some shit I thought was autistic coping on my part.
The roid monkey with a hat to cover his balding is shitting all over a multi millionaire with a massive amount of social status.

(Nick trilligy did some bodybuilder thing called gay for pay lmao)

In this era of bored girls revoking consent and hostile men tearing each other down, what do you guys think about social status in the west?

you need to have status among respectable people, not 17 year old sarm goblins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and ALCAPOWNED
having ig/snap with 80% female audience where you thirst trap constantly is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 23778 and ALCAPOWNED
Greg has such an insufferable voice, I find it difficult to watch his vids

• +1
Reactions: ALCAPOWNED
Greg has such an insufferable voice, I find it difficult to watch his vids
I like Greg he reminds me of Norm Macdonald. He is just doing his character and his voice is actually deeper so it is a conscious choice on his part to be fucking annoying like Gilbert Gottfried. He and Vitruvian Physique put out some solid videos imho, vit is full natty

He is just doing his character and his voice is actually deeper so it is a conscious choice on his part to be fucking annoying like Gilbert Gottfried
What a retarded conscious choice, literally what's the logic behind putting on this squeaky high pitched voice every vid