Is sociopathymaxxing really the only way to make it in this faggot world?

RSzeiS

RSzeiS

Bronze
Also how do I do it?

Read before posting:

Sociopathy is a term used in psychiatry for a mental disorder primarily of the person's social behavior.

The term was coined by Karl Birnbaum in 1909; however, it became popular after 1930 by George Partridge. Today's meaning of the term sociopath refers either to psychopathic individuals who have no or limited ability to feel empathy, have difficulty empathizing with others, and are unable to weigh the consequences of their actions, or, according to other definitions, sociopaths differ from psychopaths in, among other things, that they are fundamentally capable of (functional) empathy but nevertheless engage in antisocial behavior.[1][2][3]
ITT we talk about sociopaths, according to the latter definition

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, thecel, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
You can’t become a true sociopath if you’re not genetically predisposed to it. But you can become better at dealing with stress, confrontation, violence, ect. And you can become less emotional. So yeah it is the only way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darwined, babineux, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
Sociopathy is freedom, fear and inhibition are prisons.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, igr370, Darwined and 13 others
Empathy is for soft faggots

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, igr370, Darwined and 4 others
Empathy is for soft faggots
Empathy can only be real if it’s reciprocal. Both parties feel empathy for each other. If it’s one way it’s a mental disorder.

• +1
Reactions: igr370 and Sprinkles
The hard part about faking empathy is to know when to do it tbh

I think this shit exists on a spectrum. Most normies have sociopathic tendencies tbh. They would happily bully or ditch a friend if it meant moving up their social status. It’s a player vs player world. Sociopath maxing is the only way to move up in the ranks to secure yourself a white Stacey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and RSzeiS
You just have to accept that other people are retarded and that fucking them over for your benefit is worth it because they’d do the same thing given the opportunity, it’s either you or them.

I can only ever feel true empathy for people that have suffered the same way I have because I know what it’s like to be in that situation.

I don’t think there’s an issue with helping others and being a good person in general but you should never put yourself in a vulnerable position for someone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 2268, Sprinkles and 4 others
Yes but not with your abused dog beta brain, you will sperg out the first time something goes wrong
Start doing stimulants like Ritalin and you will become a cold manipulating psycho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20631
Yes but not with your abused dog beta brain, you will sperg out the first time something goes wrong
Start doing stimulants like Ritalin and you will become a cold manipulating psycho
Really?

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
I mean I dont believe being a bad person has too many benefits. However sometimes you need to be bad even if you dont want to

Of course
Can you image some betawired cuck highschool bully victim with a femdom mommy fetish and an internet addiction becoming cold, focused and unhinged from what people think all of a sudden because he read that is ideal from an incel advice forum
You lack the brain chemistry to be a psychopath, just start doing meth like the natzees did and leave the Matrix forever

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and RAITEIII
Of course
Can you image some betawired cuck highschool bully victim with a femdom mommy fetish and an internet addiction becoming cold, focused and unhinged from what people think all of a sudden because he read that is ideal from an incel advice forum
You lack the brain chemistry to be a psychopath, just start doing meth like the natzees did and leave the Matrix forever
I was referring to ritalin.

I believe I can be a psychopath because many people even here say I look schizophrenic or crazy. But again. That's not something I'd be happy about. For me you need to be a psychopath when other people deserve it. That's it.

• +1
I was referring to ritalin.

I believe I can be a psychopath because many people even here say I look schizophrenic or crazy. But again. That's not something I'd be happy about. For me you need to be a psychopath when other people deserve it. That's it.
Like OP mentioned people don't have to "notice" or "think" you are one, that's full-blown mental illness and the normie definition of psychopath
True psychopaths fraud emotions, empathy and are embraced by the same community they leech from because they are not recognized as a threat (NT or way too GL to be evil)
It's about profiting off others without making it evident

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Like OP mentioned people don't have to "notice" or "think" you are one, that's full-blown mental illness and the normie definition of psychopath
True psychopaths fraud emotions, empathy and are embraced by the same community they leech from
Wha. It's called social engineering. You build a persona that's the perfect charade to hide what you do in reality and none would expect.

I encountered 3 people like this and I guarantee it CANNOT be frauded. A real psychopath is able to murder you. They won't do it. But they can display signs of wanting to harm you or blatant lack of regard in the consequences of their actions.

Inceldom by itself is not enough to create this. Negative life experiences are needed.

True psychopaths fraud emotions, empathy and are embraced by the same community they leech from because they are not recognized as a threat (NT or way too GL to be evil)
But what's going on with @Ritalin why did y bring this up what's that drug meant to do? Make you cold?

• +1
But what's going on with @Ritalin why did y bring this up what's that drug meant to do? Make you cold?
It prevents you being an overthinking beta loser
Running thoughts and imagination are evil and preventing you from achieving great things
You need to be highly focused and unhinged, stimulants are a sure way to achieve that

• Woah
Running thoughts and imagination are evil and preventing you from achieving great things
You need to be highly focused and unhinged, stimulants are a sure way to achieve that
Have you ever actually taken Ritalin?

• +1
Have you ever actually taken Ritalin?
Of course! And I still do
I didn't take it today and that's the reason why I'm wasting time here instead of being 100% productive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RSzeiS and RAITEIII
Didnt know that. I Overthink NUTS level even during my sleep. Should I run it?

Didnt know that. I Overthink NUTS level even during my sleep. Should I run it?
Try it out, if you can't get a prescription get it off alphabay
Trust me the solution to all life problems is to not think and just do stuff on autopilot

• Woah
Try it out, if you can't get a prescription get it off alphabay
Trust me the solution to all life problems is to not think and just do stuff on autopilot
On my way to prescription

watching this thread must be what it feels like for chad to watch incels try and looksmax

lmao y'all need jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Also how do I do it?

Read before posting:

Ngl I found out Im a natural schizo patrick bateman sigma under long periods of alcohol and in the presence of bitches

To answer your question though, i don't know

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS
Also how do I do it?

Read before posting:

you can't be a true sociopath if you aren't born like one, but you can become as they call it a "made sociopath". Tbf if you have atleast some level of self respect, and if you are a social reject, I think it only comes natural, as no - one cares about you so you stop caring about the world too. If you can find a reason to not feel empathy towards this world (which is easy imo) you can quite easily sociopathmaxx

Itt edgy 14 yr olds

You can’t become a true sociopath if you’re not genetically predisposed to it. But you can become better at dealing with stress, confrontation, violence, ect. And you can become less emotional. So yeah it is the only way.
Isn't Psychopathy genetic and Sociopathy nurture?

Ignore the people who call this "cringe" and "edgy". I do believe that to reach the top of the business world you do need a level of psychopathy tendencies or else you'll just get fucked over by someone who's cold blooded and does not care for other people and only cares for what himself and what he can gain. I'll admit I've been raised a pussy and I care too much about what people think, I don't like to fuck people over and I am way too nice to them. I need to change all this and I don't know how, I've started with changing my mindset but I do not think that is enough, we must do more research into this and find out how to think like the elites.

No not really. When the Ritalin wears off you will be completely non-functional. Especially if you've been taking it daily for several years