Is somebody considered jestermaxxed if they're not even trying to be funny?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
Because to me, a jestermaxxed male will actively try to be funny and entertaining to girls. So what do we call the guys who make girls laugh with them despite not putting in any effort to be funny or entertaining whatsoever?

I hate normies fags who jestermax

But if someone is naturally funny I guess not

Their just naturally funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
jestermaxxing is very obvious. naturally funny is they say it with no expectations of someone laughing.. but everyone laughs

• +1
Reactions: xit
I hate normies fags who jestermax

But if someone is naturally funny I guess not
Their just naturally funny
Would you guys be able to tell the difference? I don't want people to think I'm jestermaxxed. I just say normal things and girls laugh and think I'm hilarious. I don't want people to think "JFL at that jestermaxxing curry."
jestermaxxing is very obvious. naturally funny is they say it with no expectations of someone laughing.. but everyone laughs
So then in your eyes I would not be considered jestermaxxing? I hope everyone sees it that way as well.

Would you guys be able to tell the difference? I don't want people to think I'm jestermaxxed. I just say normal things and girls laugh and think I'm hilarious. I don't want people to think "JFL at that jestermaxxing curry."

So then in your eyes I would not be considered jestermaxxing? I hope everyone sees it that way as well.

Just don’t make jokes constantly tbh

Just don’t make jokes constantly tbh
That's the thing bro, I'm not even making any jokes. I just say normal things and girls just start laughing. :/

im all natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

dude if you’re doing shit that’s JUST for girls to laugh, then ur jestermaxxing. if you’re doing shit to be genuinely funny for everyone, then it’s okay. what stuff are u tryna do

I only open my mouth when surrounded by others to joke about something or make an ironic comment. It's not my fault that i have a gift to do this kind of stuff. I'm really really good at it. And people laugh, so w/e. Sometimes i'm not trying to be funny, just cocky, but they laugh anyway because, in the end, it's true (i.e., when i point that someone is a fucking loser, and everybody knows it but nobody wants to say it out loud)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What is jestermaxing?

dude if you’re doing shit that’s JUST for girls to laugh, then ur jestermaxxing. if you’re doing shit to be genuinely funny for everyone, then it’s okay. what stuff are u tryna do
That's the thing: I'm not doing shit for anyone. For instance, I'm having a normal conversation with a girl, and then I respond with things that aren't humorous in nature at all, and they start laughing and saying how funny I am.
What is jestermaxing?
Jestermaxxing is when you are trying hard to be funny for girls, even going as far as to ridicule yourself, like doing a silly dance or whatever.

i don't talk and people still laugh at me :(

i don't talk and people still laugh at me :(
Is that you in the picture? I remember your post on AmIUgly a couple of years ago. Welcome. Anyway, sorry to hear about that.

Is that you in the picture? I remember your post on AmIUgly a couple of years ago. Welcome. Anyway, sorry to hear about that.
no it's not me but the guy is probably sad as well