Is SPF30 suncream for face enough or should I go for SPF50?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Read about moisterizing suncreams and ngl both of those things are very important. I wanna keep my collagen and UV radiation is brutal. But is SPF30 enough or should I go for higher protection? Ngl I don't wanna waste all my money on face cream :lul:

Amazon product ASIN B077TQR6ZWIs this product legit?

30 is enough. I use 50 but only because im on tret and I will burn if I use less. I guess more the better though in either case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
SPF50 only gives you like 1% more protection than SPF30. SPF30 is sufficient for most people tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 2729
30 is enough. I use 50 but only because im on tret and I will burn if I use less. I guess more the better though in either case
I'm on 0,3% adapalen too jfl and thinking about switching to tret..
SPF50 only gives you like 1% more protection than SPF30. SPF30 is sufficient for most people tbh
I am white and have fair skin but not super white so ye suppose it's enough ty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579
Use minimum. Sunscreen has chemicals. 30 better than 50 in most cases.

• +1
Better no sunscreen and just less sun exposure. Sun screen is cope and prevents tanning

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems, oatmeal, Deleted member 10579 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 10579, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Just delete it youre wrong
Utter cope. Enjoy your ghost skin because "collagen bruh". I assume you're also eating a perfect diet + supplements to combat collagen loss? :forcedsmile:

Better no sunscreen and just less sun exposure. Sun screen is cope and prevents tanning
As a white tanning is cope anyways. You can get a nice glow from being normal to high t + using a retinoid like tretinoin or adapalen and especially by taking beta carotene and asthaxanthin.
I already avoid the sun tbh ngl

might as well 50 but its enough.

• +1
Go for the highest you can get.

• +1
As a white tanning is cope anyways. You can get a nice glow from being normal to high t + using a retinoid like tretinoin or adapalen and especially by taking beta carotene and asthaxanthin.
I already avoid the sun tbh ngl
Cope for David Gandy's med pheno and millions of dollars. Inject Melanotan 2 and get med pheno.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lejend and Deleted member 2729
Cope for David Gandy's med pheno and millions of dollars. Inject Melanotan 2 and get med pheno.
Cope for O'Pry's north atlantid pheno and millions of dollars. Inject bleach and get north atlantid pheno.

• JFL
Cope for O'Pry's north atlantid pheno and millions of dollars. Inject bleach and get north atlantid pheno.
So you think O pry has better colouring then Gandy? JFL

So you think O pry has better colouring then Gandy? JFL
No you are misinterpreting what I wanted to show. Refering to a literal gigachad does not proof a point. It's like saying no need for rhino cuz Ghandy has crooked nose. Noone of us is even comparable to them so it's a shitty comparison without any meaningfullnes

No you are misinterpreting what I wanted to show. Refering to a literal gigachad does not proof a point. It's like saying no need for rhino cuz Ghandy has crooked nose. Noone of us is even comparable to them so it's a shitty comparison without any meaningfullnes
Just be pale bro

is better to have oil free face sun screen than high spf

• +1
yes and also sunscreen is important, especially if you spend a bit of time in the sun regularly.
capture56.png

Truck driver. His left side, towards the window, was exposed to sun most days during his career, while ofc his right side wasn't.

• +1
yes and also sunscreen is important, especially if you spend a bit of time in the sun regularly.
capture56.png

Truck driver. His left side, towards the window, was exposed to sun most days during his career, while ofc his right side wasn't.
That's exactly the reason why I wanna sunscreammaxx. I always get mogged atm but if I can keep my collagen (and I will likely keep my nw0 hairline too atleast one good thing in my genes) I will be less brutally mogged in 10 years cuz most guys age like absolute shit.

That's exactly the reason why I wanna sunscreammaxx. I always get mogged atm but if I can keep my collagen (and I will likely keep my nw0 hairline too atleast one good thing in my genes) I will be less brutally mogged in 10 years cuz most guys age like absolute shit.
Excessive and unprotected tanning is glorified, everyone is chasing a deep tan.
Be smart and use sunscreen. Will put you ahead in the long run.

• +1