Is spirulina a meme food

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
What do you think?

Solution
Deleted member 14139
I don't see how it's anything special. All consumable plant life is rich in polyphenols, phytochemicals, fiber, high magnesium and copper (magnesium and copper are both
centers of chlorophyll and thus are rarely found in land mammal products, but can be found in seafood).

If you want a good speciality plant for health benefits, consume properly prepared broccoli sprouts which have a fuck ton of sulforaphane, which is a very potent anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
Idk what that is but just eat raw eggs, meat and drink raw milk and stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Idk what that is but just eat raw eggs, meat and drink raw milk and stuff like that
Spirulina is some type of cyanobacteria cultivated and used as food or dietary supplements.
Check it out.

Lol no I'll pass on milk. I hate the taste of milk

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I don't see how it's anything special. All consumable plant life is rich in polyphenols, phytochemicals, fiber, high magnesium and copper (magnesium and copper are both
centers of chlorophyll and thus are rarely found in land mammal products, but can be found in seafood).

If you want a good speciality plant for health benefits, consume properly prepared broccoli sprouts which have a fuck ton of sulforaphane, which is a very potent anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Solution

broccoli:lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Yes its quite good for convenience, it doesn't have the anti nutrients that plants do

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8853 and Deleted member 14139
Most comes from China which is contaminated good luck finding a good source

Yes its quite good for convenience, it doesn't have the anti nutrients that plants do
In a sense it's a proto plant. A plant like being but not plant still. Does it have any phytoestrogens in it??

In a sense it's a proto plant. A plant like being but not plant still. Does it have any phytoestrogens in it??
Just eat animal products for nutrients tbh and little bit of plants on the side

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies