Is squinching/squinting bad long term?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Assuming you don't do it like you are taking a shit and do it lightly. (Except wrinkles). I've heard that a guy went a few months in morocco and had to squint due to the sun being bright af and when he came back home his eyes looked better. But there are stories that squinching stretches the lower eyelied weakening it in the long run and making it more droopy. So is squinching good ? (except when you want to fraud for a pic etc)

yes

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8632
mostly by giving you permanent wrinkles, yes both
i've mastered the art of squinching to raise the lower eyelids without using the muscle that gives crows feet. Idc about wrinkles but will squinching do something? Some people say HYPERTHOPKRPOROTKY THE MUSCLES GIVE U UNDEREYE SUPRT. I'm not recessed btw .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i've mastered the art of squinching to raise the lower eyelids without using the muscle that gives crows feet. Idc about wrinkles but will squinching do something? Some people say HYPERTHOPKRPOROTKY THE MUSCLES GIVE U UNDEREYE SUPRT. I'm not recessed btw .
no, no other side that i'm aware off. hypertrophy of the muscle is a meme. Did you have tighter lower eyelid from all this work?
I didn't.

no, no other side that i'm aware off. hypertrophy of the muscle is a meme. Did you have tighter lower eyelid from all this work?
I didn't.
sometime they droop sometimes they are tight but idk whats the cause .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ye, i think im getting small wrinkles under my eyes, sucks cause squinching boosts me by like 2 PSL points

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum, Deleted member 8632 and WadlowMaxxing
ye, i think im getting small wrinkles under my eyes, sucks cause squinching boosts me by like 2 PSL points
same, i dont want to get surgery but my eyelids droop sometimes and sometimes they are tight. but idk whats the cause

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
same, i dont want to get surgery but my eyelids droop sometimes and sometimes they are tight. but idk whats the cause
lack of under eye support, recessed maxilla + zygos, i think implants fix it

lack of under eye support, recessed maxilla + zygos, i think implants fix it
could be lifestyle, i dont drink 2.5 l of water per day, go to sleep at 3 am when i dont have school (i still get 7 hours of sleep but i just sleep late) , sometimes overstaying on the pc idk. Can i pm u pic of my side profile and tell me how recessed i am?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
could be lifestyle, i dont drink 2.5 l of water per day, go to sleep at 3 am when i dont have school (i still get 7 hours of sleep but i just sleep late) , sometimes overstaying on the pc idk. Can i pm u pic of my side profile and tell me how recessed i am?
Ye pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back