botchedbytufano
Zephir
- Joined
- May 28, 2026
- Posts
- 1,829
- Reputation
- 2,453
Does anyone own anything from them I feel like it’s looks max but it’s expensive
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Very popular in scandii dont even never head of that
what is it a brand forVery popular in scandi
wdymwhat is it a brand for
I have a scouse trimYeah if you’re a fat gimp with a scouse trim it’s perfectely embroidered and tailored to you, otherwise? No.
like what brand are they what do they makewdym
clothinglike what brand are they what do they make
I have a scouse trim
I’m class and no this shit gets girlsOh my fucking lord
Get rid of that shit immediately
Only chavs have that
Dont tell me that you are a chav
I’m class and no this shit gets girls
That’s why I need stone islandYeah it does to be honest but its a low class chav haircut only attracts whores though