Is strength level legit?

Who can do 100 reps of anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6423, noodlelover and 4 others
Who can do 100 reps of anything
I weigh like 148 rn and I can 60 pound barbell curls and when I hit 130s I will still be able to do them JFL the absolute state of men.

I weigh like 148 rn and I can 60 pound barbell curls and when I hit 130s I will still be able to do them JFL the absolute state of men.
You wrote 100 reps lol did you mean 60 pounds for 1 rep? Most guys can do that weight

Bicep curl strength remains pretty consistent with weight loss, but I notice lifts like bench press go down a ton

Bicep curl strength remains pretty consistent with weight loss, but I notice lifts like bench press go down a ton
That's because no one ever trains triceps, not because people are skinny.

You wrote 100 reps lol did you mean 60 pounds for 1 rep? Most guys can do that weight
I do 100 reps of 60 barbell curl.

I do 100 reps of 60 barbell curl.
In one set 100 reps of strict and perfect form/no swinging?

When I used to gym a little I could do (50kg)110 lb for one set dying at 10 reps.

You lifting 27 kg for 100 is unironically alot harder to do

In one set 100 reps of strict and perfect form/no swinging?

When I used to gym a little I could do (50kg)110 lb for one set dying at 10 reps.

You lifting 27 kg for 100 is unironically alot harder to do
I do 25x4 with like 1 min rest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 7725 and Baldingman1998
I can hardly do 20 reps of 20 pounds, I got zero endurance but my single output is allright

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, 0kami123 and Baldingman1998
I can hardly do 20 reps of 20 pounds, I got zero endurance but my single output is allright
Kelp going bro barbel 20 lb is 9 kg so that's 4.5 kg on each arm. You should atleast triple that weight (by training). Go for 10-15 reps but higher weight.

These kind of formulas are like BMI; seen as outdated. They adjust standards by weight in a pretty linear fashion. In reality, a 1.5x bw bench is a lot more impressive for a 250 lb guy than a 120lb guy. Look at powerlifting world records by weight class. The lighter weight classes have higher weight:bodyweight ratios

If you are relatively average weight, say 180, it is okay though. I'd say if you don't pass intermediate standards you're weak as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Kelp going bro barbel 20 lb is 9 kg so that's 4.5 kg on each arm. You should atleast triple that weight (by training). Go for 10-15 reps but higher weight.
I do 1-3 reps lol I hate the feeling of soreness in the middle of a set, it feels better to just do a really heavy weight once or twice

How many pull ups can you do?

I wouldn’t read into it on an exercise like curls. Everyone has a different understanding of what correct form means.

60 pound barbell for 100 reps? I can't even do a quarter of that, hell 60 pounds is 55% of my current weight :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
This is a low key bragging thread. You're either a genetic freak in the top 0.01% of men, or you are blasting illegal drugs. Or you are an incel lying for attention. Post a video or I won't believe it.

This is a low key bragging thread. You're either a genetic freak in the top 0.01% of men, or you are blasting illegal drugs. Or you are an incel lying for attention. Post a video or I won't believe it.
me?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Oh wait. Sorry!!

I'm dislexic. I didn't realize you wrote 100 reps of 60 lb barbell. I read it as 100 reps of of a 60 lb freeweight, like with one arm. I never use the barbell for curls. Yah, sorry, that's for people who've had a desk job their whole life and have never lifted anything.

My mistake :ROFLMAO:

If a workout plan is too easy, find a harder one.

Last edited: