Is such a difference possible with surgery?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
ACE2A236 07FF 44B3 9595 625762FAC6C5

Versus

9530C03C 35DE 4617 981E D2F98508B11E

U can fuck Asians why are u still here? Just loose the bloat forget about surgeries

Dude just lose weight

We can’t recommend surgeries till your at least 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
no difference

from subhuman to subhuman

[OP] Is such a difference possible with surgery?

yes it is possible to become subhuman by surgery, good luck

no difference

What’s your problem?

no difference

He seems to have potential. Just needs to lose weight.

He seems to have potential. Just needs to lose weight.
no potential cuz hes legit low IQ. like literally 2 digit iq

he will never make it

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
Yes, but it would add nothing to your smv. Lose weight fren YOU GOT THIS :)

Yeah its possible but u need to lose the weight first

U can fuck Asians why are u still here? Just loose the bloat forget about surgeries
I’ve only fucked one Asian. The rest whites and blacks. Weight loss is cope. It just shows what you already have..

did someone climb up ur bean stalk and steal ur coins today
im hungry, its some autistic national holiday and everything was closed all day so i couldnt eat properly
Weight loss is cope. It just shows what you already have..
i swear you are the most stupid person ever to post here

even worse than @blackoutwhitein

im hungry, its some autistic national holiday and everything was closed all day so i couldnt eat properly

i swear you are the most stupid person ever to post here

even worse than @blackoutwhitein
You don’t gain new bones through weight loss. If you’re boneless like me weight loss does nothing. Yes I’m losing weight but only for surgeries

no potential cuz hes legit low IQ. like literally 2 digit iq

he will never make it
yea, hes constantly repeatedly asking for rates and surgery advice when he obviously knows he needs to lose around 200lbs. He has been gaining weight as of late. Its a very bad idea to get surgery when your fat.

This is the type of guy to get buccal fat removal when he is just obese.
You don’t gain new bones through weight loss. If you’re boneless like me weight loss does nothing. Yes I’m losing weight but only for surgeries
how do you know how your bones are if there covered with insane layers fo fat?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yea, hes constantly repeatedly asking for rates and surgery advice when he obviously knows he needs to lose around 200lbs. He has been gaining weight as of late. Its a very bad idea to get surgery when your fat.

how do you know how your bones are if there covered with insane layers fo fat?
I have a relatively narrow jawline for someone my weight. Hence when I lose weight I’ll have a narrow face

I’m not losing weight and then it turns out nothing has changed. At least at my size I can have sex via niche game

he will never lose weight or get surgery or looksmax in any way. he doesnt even care

its some 70 iq low class lonely monkey that wants to show off the 2 psl chink abominations he fucked by constantly trying to humble brag in a masked way

he will never lose weight or get surgery or looksmax in any way. he doesnt even care

its some 70 iq low class lonely monkey that wants to show off the 2 psl chink abominations he fucked by constantly trying to humble brag in a masked way
agreed, before he worries about looksmaxxing, he needs to worry about not dying from a heart attrack from being obese. i think hes around 400lbs now, he used to be around 300lbs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
agreed, before he worries about looksmaxxing, he needs to worry about not dying from a heart attrack from being obese. i think hes around 400lbs now, he used to be around 300lbs
The two aren’t mutually exclusive....

So much damn potential just being wasted below all that fat

You’ll mog everyone on this forum if you cut and gymmaxx after

Jesus you're retarded.
And I thought I had the lowest IQ on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I don't know whether OP is just fishing for attention/validation or simply autistic.

I’m subhuman

You mog me

How can u know you’re subhuman if you’re not lean? I’ve seen your jaw and face n shit there’s so much potential