its not good at every age ideally u shouldnt consume

its the sole reason we have to brush our teeths to not rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, jabaduk and Shkreliii
IS CRACK GOOD FOR PREGNANT WOMEN?

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
glucose is essential for life, but get it from healthy sources like honey or maple syrup. Not refined sugar in sweets. Yes you should stop drinking soda.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Should i quit sugar and sodas at 16?
im not sure to be honest. It gives your body quick energy which may be useful during development. You wouldnt probably need it if you were able to get sufficient energy from your diet but if your body is craving it its probab because it wants this extra energy. Either way consuming fruits is better than processed sugar

glucose is essential for life, but get it from healthy sources like honey or maple syrup. Not refined sugar in sweets. Yes you should stop drinking soda.
maple syrup is not healthy

im not sure to be honest. It gives your body quick energy which may be useful during development. You wouldnt probably need it if you were able to get sufficient energy from your diet but if your body is craving it its probab because it wants this extra energy. Either way consuming fruits is better than processed sugar
I eat like 500g grapes a day

You can consume natural sugars instead of industrialized ones, such as fruits, honey the key is that you have a healthy diet that includes all nutrients

Try to eat a lot of protein, and a lot of food in general.

You body needs carbs so don’t shy away too much from sugar.

Try to keep a differentiated diet with a high intake in protein to maximize your growth

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
sugar is essential for thyroid health and keeping the metabolic rate high. RAY PEAT PROVEN RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. DONT LISTEN TO THESE LOW CARB COPERS.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Honey might be the worst natural sogar source there is. It has 0 nutritial value and consists of pure sugar + some fragrance and coloring substances.

Honey might be the worst natural sogar source there is. It has 0 nutritial value and consists of pure sugar + some fragrance and coloring substances.
You are completely wrong, honey has a variety of nutrients, the important thing is moderate consumption due to its high caloric

Try to eat a lot of protein, and a lot of food in general.

You body needs carbs so don’t shy away too much from sugar.

Try to keep a differentiated diet with a high intake in protein to maximize your growth
I eat like 200g protein a day and like 1800 calories

I eat like 200g protein a day and like 1800 calories
If you do physical activities and have a high metabolism, especially during puberty, you should consume at least 2,200 calories

If you do physical activities and have a high metabolism, especially during puberty, you should consume at least 2,200 calories
depends on height and bw, he should eat above his maintenance calories

youre 16 do whatever you want as long as you have a decently fast metabolism

Sucrose is the most overrated shit ever.

Jfl at people eating tons of it. It's too sweet.
Leave that shit to kids and elderly.

You are completely wrong, honey has a variety of nutrients, the important thing is moderate consumption due to its high caloric
I would be glad if you can back this claim up, I'll happily change my mind on honey as I think it's delicious. Its just what I learnt from taking seminars on nutrition in the past and conversations with nutritionists.

It’s good but u have to do some training aswell

Retarded ngl
look, Helen from the maple association agrees with you! Its not cope man!!

Explain how then u retard

u will die from a heart attack at ur 20s anyway

its very good

Yeah, sugar makes you fat and give you diabeetus.

Better to just drink water instead of consuming empty calories.

Drink ZERO SUGAR SODAS, like Coca Cola Zero and Pepsi Max, it's better and they have 0 calories compared to the ones with sugar added

You need sugar to survive, just don't consume lots of it.