Is sugar good or not?

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
Does sugar help with anything? Some say it increases height and others say it's good to avoid, what's a good thing?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and TheLooxMaxingKing
good for height

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Does sugar help with anything? Some say it increases height and others say it's good to avoid, what's a good thing?
you need sugar, dont listen to uneducated idiots on this website saying its not; just eat fruits to source them though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, niqfan625, axeyyek and 2 others
Avoid sugar at all costs. Not even through fruit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Funnyunenjoyer1, Roquefort and 4 others
Good for training performance. Probably bad for acne tho, and it can bloat you. But in general just try to eat a largely whole-foods diet and you'll be fine. If you wanna eat some added sugar sometimes thats cool too, just make sure you dont eat too many calories and that most of your foods are nutritious

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and ineonx
Good for training performance. Probably bad for acne tho, and it can bloat you. But in general just try to eat a largely whole-foods diet and you'll be fine. If you wanna eat some added sugar sometimes thats cool too, just make sure you dont eat too many calories and that most of your foods are nutritious
For some reason when I eat sugar ( 50g+
) my skin becomes clear and and my face has hollow cheeks

you need sugar, dont listen to uneducated idiots on this website saying its not; just eat fruits to source them though.
Every now and then I like to eat sugar with milk, it helps with everything

• +1
Reactions: AySab
good for height and hgh, bad for health.

Avoid sugar at all costs. Not even through fruit.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, R@m@, AySab and 3 others
Chocolate is anti aging for example so good to eat

sugar made my dick grow an inch and my balls become the size of tangerines

yall should avoid sugar as much as possible

sugar made my dick grow an inch and my balls become the size of tangerines

yall should avoid sugar as much as possible
Hahahah, is that true bro? :feelshah:

well sugar ages you, or any insulin spiking foods, because they promote growth which also is aging, thats why most people nowadays look quite old in their 20's and 30's

so in that sense its bad for your health cause you are going to die sooner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Never Get Up and axeyyek
Increasing your waist line and dental visits

Sugar isn't good for anything, it's just unnatural and cheap modern crap. You want to stay as insulin-sensitive as possible in general for both health and growth.

Sugar isn't good for anything, it's just unnatural and cheap modern crap. You want to stay as insulin-sensitive as possible in general for both health and growth.
I agree bro, I just opened this topic to find out more, not because I'm going to start loading up on sugar

well sugar ages you, or any insulin spiking foods, because they promote growth which also is aging, thats why most people nowadays look quite old in their 20's and 30's

so in that sense its bad for your health cause you are going to die sooner
When I started eating a lot because of the gym, my skin started to look old, probably because of the insulin

When I started eating a lot because of the gym, my skin started to look old, probably because of the insulin
exactly its because of that, but also because of the gym, excersising decreases collagen aswell

exactly its because of that, but also because of the gym, excersising decreases collagen aswell
But I think it was worth it, the gym changed my face a lot because of the testosterone and a good diet

But I think it was worth it, the gym changed my face a lot because of the testosterone and a good diet
really? how did it change your face, how old r u

It has no real benefits but you'll eat a couple grams of it everyday either way. Just eat natural food.

really? how did it change your face, how old r u
I was very sedentary, I had almost no bones in my face, then I started going to the gym, I started eating raw eggs and raw milk and a lot of meat, but I always ate a lot of rice

I was very sedentary, I had almost no bones in my face, then I started going to the gym, I started eating raw eggs and raw milk and a lot of meat, but I always ate a lot of rice
Oh thats crazy im kind of sedentary and drink raw milk eggs and eat raw meat and am kinda boneless, but i think its just the body fat

Oh thats crazy im kind of sedentary and drink raw milk eggs and eat raw meat and am kinda boneless, but i think its just the body fat
Probably bro, but I don't have problems with fat, the bones in my face are very thick

It has no real benefits but you'll eat a couple grams of it everyday either way. Just eat natural food.
That's what I was referring to, I'm going to eat some things anyway, but I'm definitely not going to intentionally eat sugar

sugar only needed in moderate - high if you're doing physical activities daily or min 3-4 times a week, otherwise it's just adding more stored energy if being a lazy rat, unless you have good metabolism.

Probably bro, but I don't have problems with fat, the bones in my face are very thick
good for you, im probably gonna start doing some kind of excersise short period just to see if anything changes at all

good for you, im probably gonna start doing some kind of excersise short period just to see if anything changes at all
I always did something with greater intensity and low volume so as not to increase cortisol too much and rest the central nervous system.

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
sugar only needed in moderate - high if you're doing physical activities daily or min 3-4 times a week, otherwise it's just adding more stored energy if being a lazy rat, unless you have good metabolism.
Generally I like to get sugar from some fruits, like sugarcane, banana, and some other fruits.

check my new post abt it