Is sunscreen a meme?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
I’ve never worn sunscreen unless at beach and during the summer years I have perfect golden skin but during the winter months I have gross white pasty skin wouldn’t my skin be like that always if it weren’t for the sun?

I’ve never worn sunscreen unless at beach and during the summer years I have perfect golden skin but during the winter months I have gross white pasty skin wouldn’t my skin be like that always if it weren’t for the sun?
idk but i dont think theres point in dont getting a tan young so you can have a "decent" skin as an old person, when looks dont matter as much

idk but i dont think theres point in dont getting a tan young so you can have a "decent" skin as an old person, when looks dont matter as much
Yeah I had the same thought too but I still wanna look good at like 40-50.

If you arent a ginger I think the sun is good if you don't over do it. The body is usually good at healing any sun damage up to early 30s.

God I wish that were me

I even wear it when I‘m staying at home for the whole day.

If you arent a ginger I think the sun is good if you don't over do it. The body is usually good at healing any sun damage up to early 30s.
Yeah I’m conflicted because I feel better getting sun but my father has skin cancer so I’m probably at risk. but he spent all day in the sun I usually just spend 1-3 hours a day in the sun he also has a garbage diet loaded with vegetable oils and sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yeah I had the same thought too but I still wanna look good at like 40-50.
honestly isnt wear sunscreen or not that will decide this. Mostly is decided by your bone structure. If you have very strong proeminent bones the bone loss will not make you ugly. But 99% of people nowadays have shit bone structure so when they have bone loss by age they look like jelly when they get old.

honestly isnt wear sunscreen or not that will decide this. Mostly is decided by your bone structure. If you have very strong proeminent bones the bone loss will not make you ugly. But 99% of people nowadays have shit bone structure so when they have bone loss by age they look like jelly when they get old.
cope as fuck look at gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and LooksmaxxHopeful
wear sunscreen and do mt2, also avoid polyunsaturated fat

Tbf botox mogs and you can always get facelift at 40.

Having or not having a tan will never decide if you get girls or not

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Having or not having a tan will never decide if you get girls or not
“Maybe I’ll be less incel with a tan”

Recessed
Bad eyes
Sparse brows
Norwood 3
Pale

pale is the least of most peoples concerns as to why they aren’t Gl

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343 and germanlooks
No it won’t. If you can’t get girls without a tan you also won’t get girls with a tan.
this logic lol, t can not be a decisive factor but its a factor

wear sunscreen and do mt2, also avoid polyunsaturated fat
I do avoid pufas but jfl at thinking some drug is healthy and sunlight is bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
UV kills your collagen. Vampiremaxxing is legit
Maybe for some I feel and look like shit when I’m to pale my skin starts getting red patches that doesn’t happen when I’m tan

Maybe for some I feel and look like shit when I’m to pale my skin starts getting red patches that doesn’t happen when I’m tan
You feel like shit when you don't tan? Might be a vitamin d deficiency I always dose at least 5000 iu of vitamin d3 daily

Yes , just take coconut oil and go out of the sun when you get sunburnt

Yes , just take coconut oil and go out of the sun when you get sunburnt
Why coconut oil? Is it supposed to undoe the damage done by seed oils?

Why coconut oil? Is it supposed to undoe the damage done by seed oils?
it has a sun protecting factor for the bad UV rays and lets the good UV rays through. Also stimulates the melanin production

it has a sun protecting factor for the bad UV rays and lets the good UV rays through. Also stimulates the melanin production
Oh I’ll have to start using it I usually just cook everything with butter

Oh I’ll have to start using it I usually just cook everything with butter
Dude lol use it for tanning is what i mean XD. But yeah you can use it for cooking too

only curries and basement dwellers on here promote sunscreen

No, it's probably the most important thing for ageing prevention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Splinter901
yes. maybe besides zinc or titanium oxide based ones. the rest are just pure endocrine disrupting bs creams.

it's all about diet and gradual sun exposure anyways.

yes. maybe besides zinc or titanium oxide based ones. the rest are just pure endocrine disrupting bs creams.

it's all about diet and gradual sun exposure anyways.
Yes I’ll put on sunscreen if I’m gonna be outside all day but a couple hours a day can’t hurt