is surrogacy the only option for subhumans

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
if I can't find white Stacy to reproduce with in 6 years I might consider getting a white Becky surrogate and impregnating her might put the child up for adoption tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Ricky212
@Xangsane @Lebron_James @Ricky212 @ronaldo

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Xangsane
:oops:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I just want a rocker Becky with short hair

• Love it
Reactions: not__cel
I just want a rocker Becky with short hair
fr bro I need either an alternative girl or blonde girl
Wnrs5txab5361

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and Freixel
Stop we already got enough humans making this planet rot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and not__cel
Stop we already got enough humans making this planet rot
my genes are superior so if I had a kid they'd be stacy or chadlite at the very least so thank me for making the world a better place:love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Swarthy Knight
my genes are superior so if I had a kid they'd be stacy or chadlite at the very least so thank me for making the world a better place:love:
if your genes were really superior you wouldn't even think about having a problem finding a stacy to impregnate

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ronaldo and not__cel
if your genes were really superior you wouldn't even think about having a problem finding a stacy to impregnate

• +1
Even if they're GL they'll prolly end up as a e-whore or like Amnesia anyway. What you should hope for in kids is that they have some sort of talent and actual value that they can give humanity.

• Hmm...
Even if they're GL they'll prolly end up as a e-whore or like Amnesia anyway. What you should hope for in kids is that they have some sort of talent and actual value that they can give humanity.
the goal of children is for you to not die when you're dead so I want to live for the longest time (have good looking children who make my dna last for as long a possible)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and albe.ORG
If it got bad enough id just kidnap a bish

• Hmm...
If it got bad enough id just kidnap a bish
for sex it's an ok idea but for children it'd be stressful to have to keep a girl for 8 months and she might miscarry which would defeat the whole idea

• +1
for sex it's an ok idea but for children it'd be stressful to have to keep a girl for 8 months and she might miscarry which would defeat the whole idea
just cuddle her and be nice to her. she will fall in loveee 🥰

• JFL
just cuddle her and be nice to her. she will fall in loveee 🥰
yeah she'll realize your just a dark triad mogger and stockholm syndrome will kick in I might try :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and Deleted member 72630
the goal of children is for you to not die when you're dead so I want to live for the longest time (have good looking children who make my dna last for as long a possible)
To me that's just Sciencecel cope. But to each their own I guess

• JFL
To me that's just Sciencecel cope. But to each their own I guess
It's like tree's they scatter their seed so new tree's that have similar genetic information will rise up and maybe see more sunlight

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Swarthy Knight