Is taking testosterone roiding?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Now we aren't going to discuss if it's natty or not, because obviously if you take test you aren't fucking natty

But I'm not talking about doing a test cycle or some shit, I am talking about injecting a moderate amount (250-400 mg/week) of testosterone. Would that be considered roiding too?

I know that I should not take roids or any kind of crap until 21 (currently 17) because of endocrine system reasons and growth plates reasons, but does taking test counts as roiding? Will it have the same effects on the endocrine system and growth plates as roids would do? Please enlighten me

DISCALIMER: I'm not touching ANY of that crap (be it roids, test, sarms or that kind of things) until I get to college AT LEAST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yep and possibly worse because test converts to estrogen through the action of the enzyme aromatase whereas some steroids don't.
*some of the test I should say.

• +1
I know that I should not take roids or any kind of crap until 21 (currently 17)

You come across as way more mature in your posts especially on .me, I thought you were in your 30s.

BlushShy

I wouldn't fuck with hormones and just go natty.

Leave the hormones for the tranny freaks.

Honestly don't fuck with your chemical composition bro. ZOG injections can't ever replace what God gave you, it can only make things worse.

• +1
yep and possibly worse because test converts to estrogen through the action of the enzyme aromatase whereas some steroids don't.
*some of the test I should say.
https://lookism.net/Thread-STEROIDS...o-testosterone-enanthate-my-experience-so-far

Have I fallen for a lookism's shitpost then? It looks legit
You come across as way more mature in your posts especially on .me, I thought you were in your 30s.
Yeah I'm a quite mature and intelligent person ngl

• +1
Yes if you inject or take steroids you're roiding. Obviously.

I'd order it in an instant if I didn't live with my parents tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Will it have the same effects on the endocrine system and growth plates as roids would do? Please enlighten me
No shit. Considering how little you know about roids, you should stay far away from them.
it can only make things worse.
Incorrect. It will make things better for men with low test.

Last edited:
  • +1
I would say it is NOT roiding if your t-levels are vastly below average.

• +1
  • +1
Of course it's roiding, even 250mg/week will put you significantly above natural testosterone levels and shut down your natural production. If you're gonna get shut down you might as well run 500mg/week because you'll get better gains without a significant increase in side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
Considering how much he wants to take, it is.
Wtf I don't want to take it, saying my t-levels are low is a fucking oxymoron, I just asked. How the hell am I low T when I am a hairy, agressive, motivated motherfucker? If I were low T that'd be the definitive argument to demonstrate that jews pour chems in the air & water

No shit. Considering how little you know about roids, you should stay far away from them.
Hurr I don't know about roids

If I knew I wouldn't be asking, we are here to help each other not to "hurr you don't know about x" crap

• +1

If I knew I wouldn't be asking, we are here to help each other not to "hurr you don't know about x" crap
Sorry man, i'm just having a bad day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Now we aren't going to discuss if it's natty or not, because obviously if you take test you aren't fucking natty

But I'm not talking about doing a test cycle or some shit, I am talking about injecting a moderate amount (250-400 mg/week) of testosterone. Would that be considered roiding too?

I know that I should not take roids or any kind of crap until 21 (currently 17) because of endocrine system reasons and growth plates reasons, but does taking test counts as roiding? Will it have the same effects on the endocrine system and growth plates as roids would do? Please enlighten me

DISCALIMER: I'm not touching ANY of that crap (be it roids, test, sarms or that kind of things) until I get to college AT LEAST

250-400mg/week is a steroid cycle lol.

Even 100mg/week can be a cycle, cause it puts you in above average test levels.

• +1
250-400mg/week is a steroid cycle lol.

Even 100mg/week can be a cycle, cause it puts you in above average test levels.
Nice to know, as you could have guessed I don't have any idea about roids

• +1
Wtf I don't want to take it, saying my t-levels are low is a fucking oxymoron, I just asked. How the hell am I low T when I am a hairy, agressive, motivated motherfucker? If I were low T that'd be the definitive argument to demonstrate that jews pour chems in the air & water

You can be low T without having any side effects. You could actually be low T and Chad as well you would just have to have very sensitive receptors. You should still get yourself checked.

• +1
You can be low T without having any side effects. You could actually be low T and Chad as well you would just have to have very sensitive receptors. You should still get yourself checked.
If I had low T imma actually kms or some shit
Also there was a chad who had low and had a channel and he presented side effects that's why he got checked, can't remember his channel now

• +1
only problem that I don't like are hair loss with other side affects that play into the later time of you live, Do all cycles give you hair loss? I know it depends on the person etc. Im considering a cycle next year, but still unsure.

• +1
why take roids if you dont want to "feel" like your on roids. Nomsayin.

250 test is a cruise dose,
500mg test minimum with an oral

• +1
why take roids if you dont want to "feel" like your on roids. Nomsayin.

250 test is a cruise dose,
500mg test minimum with an oral
I just wanted if it would be considered doing so because in case it was not then it wouldn't have the sides of a cycle, but it seems it's like roiding so I will postpone it till 21 or so ngl

• +1
I just wanted if it would be considered doing so because in case it was not then it wouldn't have the sides of a cycle, but it seems it's like roiding so I will postpone it till 21 or so ngl
if you want to wait until your 21 you will miss out on a ton of gains seriously, start at 18 imo, I wish I started at 17-18 personally, granted, I didnt even lift at dat age.

• +1
if you want until your 21 you will miss out on a ton of gains seriously, start at 18 imo, I wish I started at 17-18
If I'm being honest with myself I may take test at 19, but I'm really scared of my endocrine system fucking up

• +1
If I had low T imma actually kms or some shit

Also there was a chad who had low and had a channel and he presented side effects that's why he got checked, can't remember his channel now

"If I had low T imma actually kms or some shit" Why? As long as you don't look like shit you're ok. Low T isn't chronic it can be fixed. Although tough luck with that if you live in Europe. My levels are that of an average 80 year old yet as long as it's inside of the range of what they consider "normal" they won't do shit about it. The Norwegian Health institute deserves death, I haven't talked to one person that hasn't had a poor experience with them. They even fucking accidentally killed one of my friend's friends with a morphine overdose...

Don't accept what the cucked media says about our country, it just looks good from the outside on the inside all of our systems are poorly functioning and in a state of absolute poverty. We got lucky with our oil, that's it.

• +1
If I'm being honest with myself I may take test at 19, but I'm really scared of my endocrine system fucking up
same here, im 19, but gonna wait most likely to 20 i wanna get some of the noob gains in first.. Only real thing are some of the longer term shit and hair loss, id hate to be going bald late 20's cause of roids..

• +1
"If I had low T imma actually kms or some shit" Why? As long as you don't look like shit you're ok. Low T isn't chronic it can be fixed. Although tough luck with that if you live in Europe. My levels are that of an average 80 year old yet as long as it's inside of the range of what they consider "normal" they won't do shit about it. The Norwegian Health institute deserves death, I haven't talked to one person that hasn't had a poor experience with them. They even fucking accidentally killed one of my friend's friends with a morphine overdose...

Don't accept what the cucked media says about our country, it just looks good from the outside on the inside all of our systems are poorly functioning and in a state of absolute poverty. We got lucky with our oil, that's it.
Yeah but I would be a harsh blow, I mean I literally don't show any low T symptons, if anything low T that's why it would be hard for me to belive
same here, im 19, but gonna wait most likely to 20 i wanna get some of the noob gains in first.. Only real thing are some of the longer term shit and hair loss, id hate to be going bald late 20's cause of roids..
My biggest preoccupation would be fucking up my endocrine system

• +1
Yeah but I would be a harsh blow, I mean I literally don't show any low T symptons, if anything low T that's why it would be hard for me to belive

My biggest preoccupation would be fucking up my endocrine system

"Yeah but I would be a harsh blow, I mean I literally don't show any low T symptons, if anything low T that's why it would be hard for me to belive"

Like I said before, you can be low T without actually having low T traits. Some people just function perfectly on low T because they have sensitive androgen receptors. If you're not in a bad physical state quit stressing.

• +1
Only way it's not roiding is that if you're deficient and you physically need the injection to feel normal. Even a small dose of testosterone gives a massive advantage and actually builds muscle without even training (despite what roidheads say).

Btw there's no problems with starting with steroids even in the early teenage years, like 15 or 16. Almost all high level athletes in high school do it, just make sure you have money and guidance

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 6401
lol 50-75mg is real TRT. The doses you desribe is a full blown cycle.

• +1