Is tamoxifen enough to prevent accelerated growth plate closure from Anadrol?

FreakyLoser

FreakyLoser

Huh
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
18
Title. Id like to run a few weeks of 50mg anadrol with everything else im running (18iu hgh, 140 test, winstrol, var. And ill add tren and eq later on) and obv i dont want my growth plates to closure from the estrogenic effects of Anadrol. Is 20-40mg of Tamoxifen enough to prevent this while using Anadrol or should i just look into other things for quick gains?
 
Title. Id like to run a few weeks of 50mg anadrol with everything else im running (18iu hgh, 140 test, winstrol, var. And ill add tren and eq later on) and obv i dont want my growth plates to closure from the estrogenic effects of Anadrol. Is 20-40mg of Tamoxifen enough to prevent this while using Anadrol or should i just look into other things for quick gains?
Bump bro
 
Title. Id like to run a few weeks of 50mg anadrol with everything else im running (18iu hgh, 140 test, winstrol, var. And ill add tren and eq later on) and obv i dont want my growth plates to closure from the estrogenic effects of Anadrol. Is 20-40mg of Tamoxifen enough to prevent this while using Anadrol or should i just look into other things for quick gains?
I mean I wouldn't be too worried about Anadrol as it aromatises at about 20% the rate of testosterone but you can just use Letrozole 2.5 mgs and as long as you aren't copious amounts you should be fine especially considering that your natural testosterone production is suppressed
 
I mean I wouldn't be too worried about Anadrol as it aromatises at about 20% the rate of testosterone but you can just use Letrozole 2.5 mgs and as long as you aren't copious amounts you should be fine especially considering that your natural testosterone production is suppressed
?????

Anadrol doesn't aromatize at all so aromatase inhibitors are useless. But anadrol has been shown to act by attaching itself directly on to the estrogen receptors and activate them causing similar estrogenic side effects to things that do aromatize despite not aromatizing. I was asking if tamoxifen could sufficiently prevent anadrol from attaching itself to the estrogen receptors, particularly the growth plates.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sustanon
Tamoxifen. This you?

3WyevKt
 
?????

Anadrol doesn't aromatize at all so aromatase inhibitors are useless. But anadrol has been shown to act by attaching itself directly on to the estrogen receptors and activate them causing similar estrogenic side effects to things that do aromatize despite not aromatizing. I was asking if tamoxifen could sufficiently prevent anadrol from attaching itself to the estrogen receptors, particularly the growth plates.
Oh wait mb I confused it for Nandrolone
 

Similar threads

fcmygenetics
Replies
11
Views
84
fcmygenetics
fcmygenetics
I
Replies
8
Views
28
tittenoderarsch?
tittenoderarsch?
bloathero
Replies
5
Views
44
Canni
Canni
B
Replies
7
Views
76
graseli
graseli
glycogen🥰
Replies
3
Views
61
serek6
serek6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top