Is teen love legit?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Is teen love i.e. <18 year olds having mutual love a legit thing or no?

I asked an old white 5/10 friend from my old school what its like to have a gf and he told me he's only had sex once and he had to beg for it. Then he told me that he always has to shop for her clothes and food. He also said that she never compliments him or gives him any hugs, unless he initiates it.

I then asked another 6.5-7/10 dude from my old school and he said his girlfriend is always horny for sex, constantly records him on her social media, constantly talks about him, and always kisses him when she sees him at school in the morning.

It seems like Teen Love only exists for good-looking men, brutal reality for me since I can't even get a fucking girlfriend 😓 :trepidation: :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
Jfl didnt read a fucking word but stupid title just rope.
get your own opinion tbh love is only for gl men

I imagine it is amazing at first but gets boring fast like everything in life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Nrrr15
Ig you can't get a gf, start mass shooting your school
I imagine it is amazing at first but gets boring fast like everything in life.
High iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Short Ugly and Brown and rawdogprince
It’s great if you’re good looking.

it’s terrible if you are below average.

If you can’t get a GF in high school, it’s better you forget about getting one. Because you will only be in a low quality relationship if you end up in one where your GF doesn’t find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and sub6manletnozygos

If you can’t get a GF in high school, it’s better you forget about getting one. Because you will only be in a low quality relationship if you end up in one where your GF doesn’t find you attractive.
bl4ckboyo

what am I supposed to do then?

-I can't get a gf rn no matter how much I try
-my height can't be changed at 5foot8
-ill always be a Persian jew and ALL women are racist for white men
-my face is way too narrow and my lower third is way too weak for surgery to do anything

I can try trannymaxxing but that shit is degenerate and disgusting, I am only attracted to women and not men. G-d gave me a penis and a male identity, I prefer to stay that way.

I won't fuck hookers cuz I want female love and intimacy, not some whore to fuck for cash.

what am I supposed to do then?

-I can't get a gf rn no matter how much I try
-my height can't be changed at 5foot8
-ill always be a Persian jew and ALL women are racist for white men
-my face is way too narrow and my lower third is way too weak for surgery to do anything

I can try trannymaxxing but that shit is degenerate and disgusting, I am only attracted to women and not men. G-d gave me a penis and a male identity, I prefer to stay that way.

I won't fuck hookers cuz I want female love and intimacy, not a vagina to penetrate from urges.
Your height can be changed tho. Get LL.

The best thing you can hope for is LL, jaw surgery, maybe zygo implants and fraud dark triad ethnic personality
bl4ckboyo
For sure

Your height can be changed tho. Get LL.

The best thing you can hope for is LL, jaw surgery, maybe zygo implants and fraud dark triad ethnic personality

For sure
I want a girlfriend now, not 2-3 years from now

no one on this forum knows 95% of the fantasies I've had in my head, the one I posted was only one of many

I want a girlfriend now, not 2-3 years from now

no one on this forum knows 95% of the fantasies I've had in my head, the one I posted was only one of many
I’m sorry boyo but you’re not getting one now or any time soon unless you get those surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
I’m sorry boyo but you’re not getting one now or any time soon unless you get those surgeries
idiot it takes multiple years to go through each one of those surgeries

it will take me getting jaw surgery in the summer then multiple months of recovery then ill have to spend 1 year getting the next surgery etc

idiot it takes multiple years to go through each one of those surgeries

it will take me getting jaw surgery in the summer then multiple months of recovery then ill have to spend 1 year getting the next surgery etc
Don’t talk to me like that you subhuman dog. I might have to tighten the leash on you

• JFL
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 3123
Don’t talk to me like that you subhuman dog. I might have to tighten the leash on you
what can I do to get some form of female validation or something like a hug or touch

I just really don't want to hit age 18 in 2 months as a KHHTV, a HHTV/KHTV/KHHV will be so much better for me to be

PLEASE TELL ME WHAAT TO DO TO LOSE ONE OF MY KHHTV cards BEFORE I TURN 18

what can I do to get some form of female validation or something like a hug or touch

I just really don't want to hit age 18 in 2 months as a KHHTV, a HHTV/KHTV/KHHV will be so much better for me to be

Start talking to quiet girls that have low amounts of friends or no friends at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123

R
A
P
E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2846

Teen love is an extreme cope. But you really need to lose one of those before you turn 18. Like Blackout said try talking to quiet girls who aren't very attractive and who don't seem to have many friends. If all goes well invite her to a movie. Movies are good because you don't really have to talk and by the time it's over some of the tension and awkwardness should have faded

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
teen love is yet another thing you miss out on as an incel
teen love is yet another thing you miss out on as an incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown