Is Test-E from express PCT Legit?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
I’m 19 going on 20 and my face has masculinized a decent amount over the past year. My browridge has grown and my jaw has gotten wider a little bit. I want to maximize my androgenic facial gains and gymcel with Testosterone. Is ExpressPCT a good source?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Scarface77, Mouthbreath and 3 others
yes very good source

• +1
Reactions: Scarface77 and Deleted member 5349
For masculinization of the face you want androgens.

>20
>Injecting testosterone

Pc braindead

i hope u realise test makes u retain more water and makes u bloated if u dont know how to diet properly. why do u think bodybuilders look bloated in the face despite being lean

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
Testosterone is an Androgen
One of many. And you're 20. Your test is already peaking. You'll just shut yourself down for nothing. Buy some androsterone or something similar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
in the worst case this testosterone is mislabeled with cheaper anabolic agents, underdosed or contamined with toxic substances.
But it's still able to make you achieve gains

Late bloomer. I didn’t start puberty until like 14
He's referring to how your levels are already high enough. And you're 20. Go do some stupid shit not inject test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and GymcelDoomer
COPEUS MAXIMUS, YOU ARE DOOMED BECAUSE OF YOUR LOW PRENETAL T ness, Oh lord if you just were like your high t androgenic leanfaced brother but noo

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 5349 and Good_Little_Goy
I ordered roids at https://expresspeds.ws/ more than 1 month ago and they haven't arrived, they also don't refund if you don't get a "letter". You are better off buying from China.
Expresspct arrived in 3 days from Turkey though.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath