Is TEST for LIFE?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Koinophobia
Or can you hop off of it?

The only real concern (unless you're blasting obscene amounts) is that it may effect fertility but the majority of people can bounce back without any pharmaceutical aids

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, callisto, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Or can you hop off of it?
Exogenous androgens decreases your bodies own production by testicular atrophy

Meaning your testicles will start to shrink and atrophies after a long period of exogenous androgen use as in Test

This takes months to even be noticeable anatomically
@TsarTsar444 @Xangsane are more knowledgeable on how atrophy occur in the testicular tissue

Higher testosterone levels are believed to be correlative with shorter stature (in Europeans at least).

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dimorphism, BrahminBoss and currylightskin
Early closure of growth plates I suppose yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬.
If you ever write the word "yakhi" at me again, I swear, I'll behead you and your entire family.

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy, zorro2512, SkullDynamics and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, 5'7 zoomer and dimorphism
the real issue is that most people don't really respond overwhelmingly to test alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, dimorphism and BrahminBoss
Exogenous androgens decreases your bodies own production by testicular atrophy

Meaning your testicles will start to shrink and atrophies after a long period of exogenous androgen use as in Test

This takes months to even be noticeable anatomically
@TsarTsar444 @Xangsane are more knowledgeable on how atrophy occur in the testicular tissue
But if you run a cycle you can bypass the shrinkage and recover the production?

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
currently tapering off 10 mg off test. You can pju ton size with it but even 10 mg has me down when Im withdrawing off it. Use only proviron.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
Aight man, appreciate it.
most people don't shut down entirely from test only for a few months so you shouldn't feel too shitty afterwards, most of the sides will be skin related i.e acne.

but cycling is outdated and most people blast and cruise now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
most people don't shut down entirely from test only for a few months so you shouldn't feel too shitty afterwards, most of the sides will be skin related i.e acne.

but cycling is outdated and most people blast and cruise now.
What does blast and cruise mean? So I shouldn't cycle? I am new to roiding i.e I don't know jack about it but everyone keeps suggesting how much of a "roid project" I am so I decided to look into it.

What does blast and cruise mean? So I shouldn't cycle? I am new to roiding i.e I don't know jack about it but everyone keeps suggesting how much of a "roid project" I am so I decided to look into it.
it means you never get off and just do a trt dose in between blasts.

cycling is less healthy than blasting and cruising.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 26153
Blast and cruise is where you'd blast steroids for a few months at high doses, testosterone + other anabolic compounds and then cruise where you'd take a lower dose of testosterone only

Cycling is where you'd blast for a couple months then come off all compounds and take drugs to help jump start natural testosterone production

• +1
But if you run a cycle you can bypass the shrinkage and recover the production?
If you took it for a shorter time the possibility of testicular atrophy decreases relative to what you’re taking

But that doesn’t mean testicular atrophy won’t occur even with short periods (but the rate of atrophy will of course decrease)

You won’t go fully sterile (most of the times) even after prolonged use of androgens it’s just yours testicles will atrophy
So your semen number and quality will decrease with it too

• +1
Blast and cruise is where you'd blast steroids for a few months at high doses, testosterone + other anabolic compounds and then cruise where you'd take a lower dose of testosterone only

Cycling is where you'd blast for a couple months then come off all compounds and take drugs to help jump start natural testosterone production
So like going from 500 mg test weekly for 3 months then 200 mg test 1 month?

So like going from 500 mg test weekly for 3 months then 200 mg test 1 month?
Usually you'd cruise for the same amount of time you blast but you're only using testosterone a month cruise should be fine.

Get a full blood panel done to see how your body reacts.

• +1
Usually you'd cruise for the same amount of time you blast but you're only using testosterone a month cruise should be fine.

Get a full blood panel done to see how your body reacts.
Aight man so 3 on 1 off seems good? Also which dosages for respective part?

What is that?
Anti estrogen pills, testosterone turns into estrogen when there's a lot in your system. High estrogen leads to bad side effects. Arimidex is what you'd take to lower estrogen in case you get those issues.

• +1
Anti estrogen pills, testosterone turns into estrogen when there's a lot in your system. High estrogen leads to bad side effects. Arimidex is what you'd take to lower estrogen in case you get those issues.
Dosage for arimidex?

Ik guys that have below natty gains on 1 g of test
so do I, I know guys taking tren that still don't look like they've ever stepped foot in the gym.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 26153
This is completely wrong
Cruise time is always equal to or more than blasting time
So if you are blasting 500 mg test for 3 months then cruise for minimum 3 months at a dosage below 200mg
Hmm, you two say opposite things. Which one is right?

I am ONLY using test so then 1 month cruise is fine right?
Your cruising time is equal to or more than blasting time
A blast is a phase where in you run super physiological amounts of gear usually above 300 mg test
Cruise is like trt
So if you run dosage higher than 300 for muscle gain and fat loss the amount of time you run it should be equal to the amount of time you stay on trt

Pls don't take steroids as of now you need to research heavily
You don't even know the basics

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and HarrierDuBois
Your cruising time is equal to or more than blasting time
A blast is a phase where in you run super physiological amounts of gear usually above 300 mg test
Cruise is like trt
So if you run dosage higher than 300 for muscle gain and fat loss the amount of time you run it should be equal to the amount of time you stay on trt

Pls don't take steroids as of now you need to research heavily
You don't even know the basics
Do you know good threads on roids? I am only considering test and mk667.