Is testosterone the cause of some people being naturally stronger?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
My friend is a gym rat and I never go to the gym. He has big arms and is shredded, however I am still stronger than him. Why? For reference he is about 175cm tall and I am 191cm tall if that helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
My friend is a gym rat and I never go to the gym. He has big arms and is shredded, however I am still stronger than him. Why? For reference he is about 175cm tall and I am 191cm tall if that helps.
because you're just physically bigger with bigger frame/bones

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, Deleted member 14392, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Natural test levels along with HGH levels during puberty.

Also, sport history along with your limb length/biomechanics plays a role too.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and Deleted member 18931
because you're just physically bigger with bigger frame/bones
yeah that's true but wouldn't all the lifting and shit he does give him the advantage?

yeah that's true but wouldn't all the lifting and shit he does give him the advantage?
bigger bones are stronger than muscles i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Only if he did central nervous system + joint strength training, if I am not mistaken the average Olympian can use around 90% of his total strength meanwhile the average human can only do 30%, the reason for that is their superior connective tissues

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18931
bigger bones are stronger than muscles i think

im gymcelled much more muscular and can lift way heavier than my friend

he's extremely skinny but worked physical jobs, got naturally big forearms a bigger frame and is taller, deeper voice and more high t behaviour overall his parents abandonned him he lived in foster care

when we went to lucky strike I got 735 on this punching maching and he got 825 no one could understand why

bone structure and genetics is what determines how much muscle mass you can put on

He trains for hypertrophy, not strength.

OP probably listened to this

Androgen sensitivity, ligaments,muscles, tendons,bones, androgens, nervous recruitment and amount of nerves, blood flow, explosiveness, type of muscle fibers

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
it’s all about androgen receptor density