Is Thailand the best for sugery?

L

lafreestyle

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
111
Reputation
220
?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Aox Ofwar and burnerzz7
if you want to cut off your dick then yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Aox Ofwar, sub5withgf and 1 other person
Best for suge pula
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and lafreestyle
Na but andro and alot of other creators within there to get surgery
it’s on the cheaper side there for sure, Thailand, turkey, and south korea are all pretty good places
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and lafreestyle
it’s on the cheaper side there for sure, Thailand, turkey, and south korea are all pretty good places
I be seeing guy get 5 surgeries done at the same time for 5000
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and burnerzz7
I be seeing guy get 5 surgeries done at the same time for 5000
holy shit that’s cheap, thailand is probably the best country to go to if you are on a tight budget and wanna have multiple things done at once

but at the end of the day the quality of the surgeon is what matters
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and lafreestyle
holy shit that’s cheap, thailand is probably the best country to go to if you are on a tight budget and wanna have multiple things done at once
I’ve been looking into it I need to a alrplasty and jaw filler and chin and fat grafting under eyes & folds
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7 and Erdafritnib
it’s on the cheaper side there for sure, Thailand, turkey, and south korea are all pretty good places
Turkey is very risky, definitely SK though
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle and burnerzz7
Turkey is very risky, definitely SK though
definitely the most oversaturated place out there, a lot of good and bad doctors

but for things like rhinoplasty it’s overall the best place to go to

just gotta be careful of getting scammed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I’ve been looking into it I need to a alrplasty and jaw filler and chin and fat grafting under eyes & folds
wishing you good luck bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and lafreestyle
wishing you good luck bhai
4shoo it’s gonna happen I’m 18 just graduate hs I can work 2 jobs till March and get surgery in march
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and burnerzz7
definitely the most oversaturated place out there, a lot of good and bad doctors

but for things like rhinoplasty it’s overall the best place to go to

just gotta be careful of getting scammed
Yeah GL
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle
Personally, I would only rely on an Aryan man for a decision of this importance, but to each their own jugement
 

Similar threads

JuicyJerry
Replies
1
Views
20
XIX
XIX
xzo
Replies
0
Views
30
xzo
xzo
JamesMTN927
Replies
7
Views
34
hax
hax
WannaBe6'
Replies
49
Views
138
vlauf
V

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top