Is that ascension possible without surgery? [Jaw/mewing]

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum

In first pic dude is 22 and already quite lean, around 10% bf maybe - second and third 23

It looks like he has the same bf but somehow he got rid of his facial bloat and fatness, and he said he just mewed for a year to get the results. Possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Minor improvements in his zygos and mandible but it is mostly angle and lighting fraud. Could be possible considering the elevated test from lifting and possible gear use.

• +1
Minor improvements in his zygos and mandible but it is mostly angle and lighting fraud. Could be possible considering the elevated test from lifting and possible gear use.

Do you think mewing could also lead to those improvements? He says he is natty, I trust him because he is a 5’6 manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JizzFarmer
Disgusting chin height ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Crowley
That isnt even an ascension just got bigger and fruading, also real ascensions only really come from surgery.

• +1
i think mewing honestly only works during puberty or if u take exogenous hormones

• +1
Do you think mewing could also lead to those improvements? He says he is natty, I trust him because he is a 5’6 manlet
Yes it is possible for mewing to give improvements of that magnitude at his age though it was likely fast-tracked by his better hormonal profile due to lifting and a healthier lifestyle than the average westerner.

• +1
Might be clenching his jaw in the latter two pictures. I can do something similar when I clench my jaw and/or get the angle right. It's a cope though.

• +1