Is that faggot lifeisgood72 wrong about minox? Does it really fuck up you skin?

Just mew bro. Mewing will fix all the problems. It's the pineal glad. Go your own way king. :cool:
GYOW

Androgen receptors produce 50% of collagen in the skin.

This study shows how Minoxidil prevents Human Skin Fibroblasts from proliferating and protein synthesis. Fibroblasts are AR-dependent cells so we can assume this is due to the inhibition of AR.
Don't have time to read that now, but i will find out if it really fucks collagen or it is wishful thinking.

@Lifeisgood72
Just finished reading the papers and they are done in vitro or on rats or are modeled, does that mean that minox will tamper your skin androgen receptors? maybe, if that's the case all the more reasons to use it on your head every single day.

Does it mean it's going to fuck your collagen up because it's tampering with your ARs? That's already extrapolating too much, there are clinical studies for this reason, you can't just take studies on rat's or in vivo and extrapolate to humans and say this or that will happen, specially when the mechanism in the papers are not entirely understood.
Furthermore if it fucked your collagen maybe it's just not noticeable enough or countered by other things like using tret or doing microneedling here and there, maybe one microneedling sessions shits on 6 months of minox effects, who knows. Besides stopping treatment will bring collagen production back to normal, and minox use on beard or brows is usually done for 1-2 years, so worst case scenario you got reduced collagen there for 1-2 years, and you can boost this by other means. Compare a little less temporary collagen with the ability of growing a beard and JFL. All this in the worst case scenario that minox actually reduces your collagen production in a noticeable way.

So, IF YOU GET BAD SKIN WITH MINOX JUST DISCONTINUE USING IT AND IT WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL OR JUST KEEP USING IT AND PROMOTE COLLAGEN THROUGH OTHER MEANS, AND 100% GO FOR IT IF YOU ARE BALDING.

@Lifeisgood72
Just finished reading the papers and they are done in vitro or on rats or are modeled, does that mean that minox will tamper your skin androgen receptors? maybe, if that's the case all the more reasons to use it on your head every single day.

Does it mean it's going to fuck your collagen up because it's tampering with your ARs? That's already extrapolating too much, there are clinical studies for this reason, you can't just take studies on rat's or in vivo and extrapolate to humans and say this or that will happen, specially when the mechanism in the papers are not entirely understood.
Furthermore if it fucked your collagen maybe it's just not noticeable enough or countered by other things like using tret or doing microneedling here and there, maybe one microneedling sessions shits on 6 months of minox effects, who knows. Besides stopping treatment will bring collagen production back to normal, and minox use on beard or brows is usually done for 1-2 years, so worst case scenario you got reduced collagen there for 1-2 years, and you can boost this by other means. Compare a little less temporary collagen with the ability of growing a beard and JFL. All this in the worst case scenario that minox actually reduces your collagen production in a noticeable way.

So, IF YOU GET BAD SKIN WITH MINOX JUST DISCONTINUE USING IT AND IT WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL OR JUST KEEP USING IT AND PROMOTE COLLAGEN THROUGH OTHER MEANS, AND 100% GO FOR IT IF YOU ARE BALDING.
You’re ignored because you’re ignorant. Also stop using the words “extrapolate”, it’s cringe and you know absolutely nothing about biochemistry or the autoimmune disorder Post Finasteride Syndrome.

You’re ignored because you’re ignorant. Also stop using the words “extrapolate”, it’s cringe and you know absolutely nothing about biochemistry or the autoimmune disorder Post Finasteride Syndrome.
HAHA go ignore me retard PFS only affects obese mentally ill losers like yourself. Im doing bloods next week and will start right away topical minox and fin which i will compound myself, and im not even NW 1,5. Then i will roid, watch me ascend while you cry about muh collagen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back