Is the average looksmax user stupid?🤔

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Is the average looksmax user stupid?🤔

I'm starting to think maybe yes because a lot of you write threads like "Eye area vs Jaw" or similar bullshit. And you even write that shit unironically, like you're not even joking you're actually serious with the dumb "Eye area vs jaw" threads

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 14693, to be human and 1 other person
all good threads end up being buried in mountains of trash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Corleone, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
an average looksmax user has a two accounts (20,000 posts on each within a few months) and still claims to "loosmaxing"

what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 14693, Corleone and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
all good threads end up being buried in mountains of trash.
that is exactly why we need a filter like Top: day/week/month etc. like on reddit. I just can't be asked to scroll through 5 pages of low IQ shit posts to find the rare good ones
@Master

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20652
that is exactly why we need a filter like Top: day/week/month etc. like on reddit. I just can't be asked to scroll through 5 pages of low IQ shit posts to find the rare good ones
@Master
better hobby board since the off-topic section gets spammed with race-bait and literal schizo diary blogs.

better hobby board since the off-topic section gets spammed with race-bait and literal schizo diary blogs.

Does anyone here actually have schizophrenia?

Definitely compared to incels.is, and I say that as someone who much prefers this site and doesn't even have an account there.

High effort threads with long paragraphs don't get enough attention and discussions are generally shallow or sometimes even completely hollow as the example you provided. I'm not necessarily excluding myself either, but I guess it's pretty much what one should expect from a forum called Looksmax.