Is the blackpill technically mainstream now?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I've heard a few normies in the past year talk in blackpill lingo a few times, idk

@SyrianPsycho was on TV talking about bp/looksmaxxing, so I guess it officially is mainstream now?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
fuck that faggot horsefaced ass scammer @SyrianPsycho
bro ur litterally just like scamza the way u talk and that knockoff adonis school

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jamaldickjavontus and USERΝAME
It's in the mainstream in the sense that people have most likely heard of it. But the spirit of the blackpill isn't really out there.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, watah, lowtiernormiechad and 4 others
It's in the mainstream in the sense that people have most likely heard of it. But the spirit of the blackpill isn't really out there.
frl
normies think its a meme but for us its simply a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, shitskinism, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
I've heard a few normies in the past year talk in blackpill lingo a few times, idk

@SyrianPsycho was on TV talking about bp/looksmaxxing, so I guess it officially is mainstream now?
Yes it’s extremely mainstream everyone knows what mog means everyone knows about the incel forum

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
yeah kinda, except fucking faggot ass redpillers are still desperately trying to brainwash children with "muh alpha" and "muh behavior" gay shit which is literally no fucking different than the muh personality bullshit bluepillers spew. These retarded 40+ year old bald boomers need to hurry up and die off or people will never be free from this bullshit.

No, looksmaxing jokes are.

In terms of awareness but not in terms of penetration.(no diddy)

It’s just a meme for them

No. A lot of "black pill" memes were already around as red pilled memes years back.

• +1
Reactions: Niwatori
lookism and looksmax is mainstream because you now have people like syrian psycho talking about it irl and being platformed by normies, but blackpill is definitely not mainstream and never will be mainstream because it entails the j question and biological reality(race and gender). even back in the 90s when kkk members were invited onto oprah, it was fringe. blackpill hasn't been "mainstream" probably since the 30s