is-there-devil-enemy-of-mankind.jpg

lars-rune-jorgensen-osiris-stage-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
He has nice eyebrows, eye lashes, eye area, cheekbones, goatee tbh, and nose
1382663088.jpg

is-there-devil-enemy-of-mankind.jpg

lars-rune-jorgensen-osiris-stage-1.jpg
He is the one and only Dark Triad. He lives so rent free in people's minds, they end up giving up on things because they fear meeting him. There's no higher T trait than those levels of intimidation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, toolateforme, turkproducer and 5 others
pointy chin of death, narrow ipd, jaw larger than cheekbones and upper half of face, extreme pct eyebrows

it never began for Satan

jfl @ this subhuman thinking he can trap torture me in hell. this subhuman isnt torturing anyone but his dick while fapping to Adam

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3902 and 6 others
He is the one and only Dark Triad. He lives so rent free in people's minds, they end up giving up on things because they fear meeting him. There's no higher T trait than those levels of intimidation
"Rent free"
-Satan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Look at my avi

Square chin, insane gonial angle, insane forward growth, insane zygomatic projection and maxillary projection

The devil mogs hard

I'm pretty sure working of the Bible the devil is supposed to be a Georgeous shining serpent typical representations are not mythologically correct

close set eyes. never began for him

pointy chin of death, narrow ipd, jaw larger than cheekbones and upper half of face, extreme pct eyebrows

it never began for Satan

jfl @ this subhuman thinking he can trap torture me in hell. this subhuman isnt torturing anyone but his dick while fapping to Adam

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Jaw larger than cheekbones = brad pitt

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy