Is the dickpill real.

virgin

virgin

ascending
I am trying to ascend now and have been asking myself one question for the last few days. How brutal is the dickpill?:blackpill:

Today at uni I talked some girls and notices that my social skills aren‘t that bad. I sometimes stutter or get lost in words, but thats something I can work on.

So on the train home, I asked myself: „Virgin, let‘s say you‘re hypothetically are able to pull a girl after your ascension. Is your dick to small to really please her?“:bluepill:

Stay with me. No I am not bluepilled and I dont want a foid to feel good and stuff, but it would hurt if my dick would look and feel like a joke compared to the others that she haid, so I am dropping the Important numbers now…
Excited Cat GIF

Length: 6 Inches

Width: idk but not that thick tbh

So bhais…what do you think? Is that enough or am I cooked?:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah, twojei and 4 others
Its as real as it gets.
Length ain't bad. Is that 6in BP or NBP?
Also measure ur girth jfl that shits giga important

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah, twojei and 3 others
Girth is very important measure midshaft

Is ur dick 6 inches bonpressed from the top?

And yes dickpill is very real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Chadeep, murdah and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Azonin, virgin and 1 other person
6 BPEL is literally above average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, EliteMewing and BeanletMogger
How to without these paper rulers idk their names
Just cut a strip of paper and put measurements on it with a ruler or smth jfl

• +1
Reactions: virgin
I am trying to ascend now and have been asking myself one question for the last few days. How brutal is the dickpill?:blackpill:

Today at uni I talked some girls and notices that my social skills aren‘t that bad. I sometimes stutter or get lost in words, but thats something I can work on.

So on the train home, I asked myself: „Virgin, let‘s say you‘re hypothetically are able to pull a girl after your ascension. Is your dick to small to really please her?“:bluepill:

Stay with me. No I am not bluepilled and I dont want a foid to feel good and stuff, but it would hurt if my dick would look and feel like a joke compared to the others that she haid, so I am dropping the Important numbers now…
Excited Cat GIF

Be a good kisser and good at foreplay affection and all that tantric bullshit,

But yah if a good girther was good at all those that too and he fucked her before you, yep it’s over.

It never started

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and virgin

Excited Cat GIF

Dickpill is brutal but dw it's enough
6 inches is the minimum before entering the stage of getting cucked and not taken seriously or a girl leaving you for not being big enough so you're kinda good
Girth matters a lot tho keep it in mind

• +1
It's real, just like the Dogpill. Literally.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
You think I will have problems with my pp size?
16 cm is small according to today's standards. It's 2024, not the 50s or any century before the 20st century.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: virgin and BeanletMogger
western average is 5.67x4.64 buddy boyo dont let the propaganda control your mind
average doesnt mean a girl will like it. Its like average height is also 5‘9 but no girl will say 5‘9 is a decent height

• +1
Reactions: twojei and scrunchables
6 inches length isn't anything special, but is fine. If you're girth starts with a 4 then it's obER.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
average doesnt mean a girl will like it. Its like average height is also 5‘9 but no girl will say 5‘9 is a decent height
i never said it means that. but most girls are not gonna be turned off by it, even if it isnt jaw dropping

i never said it means that. but most girls are not gonna be turned off by it, even if it isnt jaw dropping
Yeah but I want a huge slayer cock:feelswhy: Man why short ugly and mid dick? god coudve at least gave me one

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
This reply again influenced suicidal thoughts in my... :feelswhy:

My dick is 16.5 to 17 cm in length and about 13.5-14 cm in girth. This makes me suicidal.

Most girls are sleeping around and are desensitized. Good luck with impressing and satisfying a modern woman with an average dick. Not gonna happen.

• +1
This reply again influenced suicidal thoughts in my... :feelswhy:

My dick is 16.5 to 17 cm in length and about 13.5-14 cm in girth. This makes me suicidal.
Bro thats a good size its like 6.5 x 5.5

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Anecdotes specifically regarding 5 inch girth? What did they say
Its not good or bad, you’re not gonna stretch out anything

But

It does the job

Girth is very important measure midshaft

Is ur dick 6 inches bonpressed from the top?

And yes dickpill is very real
Yes it's super real. I'll make you into a cuck real fast if she deems she's not stretched (due to shit girth). She'll just get chad dick somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
I’ll be honest I feel only tall girl need long big dick and nobody wants tall girl so idk why we care.

Like it’s over for them not for us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, BeanletMogger and ShawarmaFilth
Most girls are sleeping around and are desensitized. Good luck with impressing and satisfying a modern woman with an average dick. Not gonna happen.
Not even just from sleeping around jfl, using those big ass dildos and shit already does that for them

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and virgin
I’ll be honest I feel only tall girl need long big dick and nobody wants tall girl so idk why we care.
Why would this be the case do taller women have bigger vaginas or sum shit, thought that was bs

• +1

Like it’s over for them not for us
height has nothing to do with vagina depth

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger