Is the eye lightening thing legit or just swarthy cope?

FootFungus88

FootFungus88

Iron
Im thinking of taking msm, vit c, nac and other coping mechanisms (not in eye drops cause i don't want to blindmaxx) to see if they lighten at least a bit my absolutely nigger subhuman T30 eyes which don't even look good on my phenotype

Which dosage should I take to see minimum effects on the eye color?

Im thinking of taking msm, vit c, nac and other coping mechanisms (not in eye drops cause i don't want to blindmaxx) to see if they lighten at least a bit my absolutely nigger subhuman T30 eyes which don't even look good on my phenotype

IMG 3379
embrace your dark triad lil bro

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88
if its not surgery its cope
surgery results of eye lightening are not appealing. In practice the best way to fraud eye color is wearing contacts

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88 and vinotinto2026
surgery results of eye lightening are not appealing. In practice the best way to fraud eye color is wearing contacts
my point still stands even if its appealing or not

It might work seen real results but its not going to change your inherent eye color. If you have brown eyes it might be a lighter shade or grey eyes might become bluer. But you won't go from dark brown eyes to green/hazel more like lighter brown

• +1
It might work seen real results but its not going to change your inherent eye color. If you have brown eyes it might be a lighter shade or grey eyes might become bluer. But you won't go from dark brown eyes to green/hazel more like lighter brown
And I guess the lightening effect goes away when I stop taking the supplements and returns to the normal eye color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
And I guess the lightening effect goes away when I stop taking the supplements and returns to the normal eye color
Idk I might try it my eyes are grey which is good enough but the contrast pill is legit. Ideal contrast for my phenotype (pale guy with darker hair) is the lightest blue eyes possible pale paper white but healthy skin and a dark hair color/eyebrows.

But I think blonde hair with a tan and hazel/brown eyes is a good contrast too. You just want to have features that contrast one another every anime character is designed with these color themes

• +1