Is the girl from the movie The witch the supreme stacy specimen ?

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Joined
Dec 8, 2022
Posts
33,114
Reputation
35,656
7a4a96df0d1d6f4afbd68b0bd62e2173


What ya think boyos?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 22124
I mean I think so especially because of youth but something also looks slightly off like her eyes are too far apart or some so I'd rate her a stacylite for that fact.
 
subhuman but looks hot as fuck here

gina-grey-peaky-blinders-ccbwk8tt3y-1080x1307.jpg
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 22124
Inb4 you tell me she's 12 or something.

No but srs in the first photo she looks really young but in the other one she looks mature enough.

Is this perhaps what you would call a "neotonous woman"? I think she's really pretty but maybe a little bit underdeveloped? Like her jaw does look a bit recessed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Maybe the girl from "The Love Witch".
 

Similar threads

trvechud
Replies
7
Views
48
Junbae
J
7472
Replies
0
Views
31
7472
7472
dhusc
Replies
16
Views
153
dhusc
dhusc
grymhackare
Replies
7
Views
27
Incelforeever
Incelforeever
theblueprints
Replies
0
Views
29
theblueprints
theblueprints

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top