Is the goal for women to even be popular anymore, or to find money and chad.

Do you think a girl would rather be upopular and quiet if she were rich and had a chad or no

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I often find liberal lefitst stuff is just victim tune playing ofc. But at this point in history/ time would girls never wanna be a part of the classic stacy cheerleader world IF they had a chad, and had money (with or without onlyfans). Even being exposed as a racist if not for her job being threatened.

Girls are attention addicts and the modern girl has found a whole storage hall of free attention with social media and dating platforms.
For many girls online validation is worth more than anything else. I know a lot of pretty grils very attractive ones who would certainly have access to a lot of chatlites+, but i know that they don‘t date anyone at all. They attention they get online is enough for them, their needs are satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Girls are attention addicts and the modern girl has found a whole storage hall of free attention with social media and dating platforms.
For many girls online validation is worth more than anything else. I know a lot of pretty grils very attractive ones who would certainly have access to a lot of chatlites+, but i know that they don‘t date anyone at all. They attention they get online is enough for them, their needs are satisfied.
do you think the confidence bro is a hoax but held true in a time where men and manliness were admired? masculinity? boomer era

muh chad bro

Chadlite+ guy is 1/100, most of them will never get one

But you are right bro, women are narcissistic af and are obsessed with validation