Is the heightpill actually real?

@Gaygymmaxx Do women care about your height? Does the fact that you’re Brad Pitt in the face make up for the fact that you’re 4’11”? I’ve been seeing manlet classics all over my tiktok FYP and I’m starting to feel bad. I’m in the 99.9 percentile of height for my age group, and I am still falling down this echochamber of “height is law” etc. etc. and I’m starting to believe it. Can anyone confirm that height > face? Is this true? Can anyone below 188cm share their experience with me so I can understand manlet syndrome?
If I was 4"11 I'd have roped long before I got to this website

But yeah I'm still khhv, female customers at my job always compliment me tho

Today I got a "I hope you aren't weirded out by me but you are just an extremely beautiful human"

Eggs and water only last few days paid off innit :ogre:

Overall smv in the gutter for sure. I mean like 50% of women are 5"6 or above. 🤣

I don't cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and nword49
that's literally acceptable, it's pretty close to average
His eye spacing isn’t even bad lol its just his skull is so large that it makes it look worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and nword49
His eye spacing isn’t even bad lol its just his skull is so large that it makes it look worse
looksmaxxs users when ur ESR is 0.1 off the ideal

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and thebuffdon690
height is important, in that you shouldn't be a midget. but once you've got that covered, face is king

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and thorns
Height is only 10 to 20 % of the equation

• +1
Reactions: nword49
If I was 4"11 I'd have roped long before I got to this website

But yeah I'm still khhv, female customers at my job always compliment me tho

Today I got a "I hope you aren't weirded out by me but you are just an extremely beautiful human"

Eggs and water only last few days paid off innit :ogre:

Overall smv in the gutter for sure. I mean like 50% of women are 5"6 or above. 🤣

I don't cope
Wait what would you rate yourself facially?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Face > Height > Physique > Voice

Also the eye area determines how attractive you are lol. Women look at your eyes, and upon 19 nanoseconds determine whether you are good looking or not, eye area is law imo
@thorns yeah, im sad ab this one too

personal, bad eye area but i agree
Is your eye area disgusting/deformed? If it’s just below average or “bad” you can maxx eyebrows and lashes to make them appealing. The actual eyeball itself can be ignored with really good brows and lashes

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Is your eye area disgusting/deformed? If it’s just below average or “bad” you can maxx eyebrows and lashes to make them appealing. The actual eyeball itself can be ignored with really good brows and lashes
ill dm u a pic, u rate. dm me

• +1
Reactions: nword49