Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Ipdpill 😔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
long midface pill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcell
Being ugly (genuinely ugly) is the worst thing.
It's worse than just getting heightmogged. So I think the uglypill is the worst. - Strangers that you don't even know will make fun of you as you walk by them. A Chadlite will say to a girl near him: "Look, your new boyfriend" and she will start laughing and saying "eww", etc. as you walk by. Again: You don't even know these people.

The heightpill is very brutal. But being ugly is much much worse. If you were ever ugly, you would be glad about simply being ignored.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, M3R, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Height pill because not many are revoltingly ugly but many are short

Being ugly (genuinely ugly) is the worst thing.
It's worse than just getting heightmogged. So I think the uglypill is the worst. - Strangers that you don't even know will make fun of you as you walk by them. A Chadlite will say to a girl near him: "Look, your new boyfriend" and she will start laughing and saying "eww", etc. as you walk by. Again: You don't even know these people.

The heightpill is very brutal. But being ugly is much much worse. If you were ever ugly, you would be glad about simply being ignored.
I'm ugly

If this happens to you, then yes. It's the worst thing.

If you are just being ignored, then you are not as ugly. Just below average.
Wdym by ignored

Wdym by ignored
People not looking at you, not talking to you at a party, etc. You're simply just being ignored. Only when you say stuff do people pay attention to you.
That is being ignored.

If you're actively bullied and made fun of because of your looks, THAT'S when you're very ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
People not looking at you, not talking to you at a party, etc. You're simply just being ignored. Only when you say stuff do people pay attention to you.
That is being ignored.

If you're actively bullied and made fun of because of your looks, THAT'S when you're very ugly.
To be fair even if u are average u will get ignored. Only very attractive people get that kinda attention. I have a lot of friends that are much better looking than me without getting looked at or approached and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
Face hair dick height shoulder hips etc

The "free will is an illusion" pill