terra iq theory on why you dont need to worry about blacks on college campus (BBC PILL DEBUNKED)

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
So basically, to get into any good college you need to be smart. Just be curry, Just be asian pill supreme.
Blacks will never get into a top institution.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Luffymaxxing
Cope nigguh I see blacks everywhere

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Cope nigguh I see blacks everywhere
what college nigga 😭😭😭😭, no blacks at any top California colleges unless its in some subhuman department lmfao

what college nigga 😭😭😭😭, no blacks at any top California colleges unless its in some subhuman department lmfao
I'm in some Florida college nighuh

well, yeah, maybe that would be true in the future because the United States supreme court deemed Affirmative Action to be unconstitutional

At the moment that's not true due to how many black guys got in from years past

lowk do you see them in your engineering buildings too or always some african studies department
Yeah in stem

But I mostly see black women around campus, the black men I mostly see are Urkcels like @Kamui

>OP has never heard of Affirmative Action

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
>OP has never heard of Affirmative Action

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hi Gengar how was your day ? You haven't been online much lately, did the jewmods finally kill you and replace you ?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
So basically, to get into any good college you need to be smart. Just be curry, Just be asian pill supreme.
nobdy cares :lul:

Bro forgot about basketball scholarship

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Hi Gengar how was your day ? You haven't been online much lately, did the jewmods finally kill you and replace you ?
I've got a runny nose since yesterday and I also had a headache yesterday so I didn't feel like coming online. Headache's gone but still got a runny nose. :( Thanks for asking, btw. What about you?

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I've got a runny nose since yesterday and I also had a headache yesterday so I didn't feel like coming online. Headache's gone but still got a runny nose. :( Thanks for asking, btw. What about you?
Yeah good just workcelling and playing some vidya

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
just lol

Affirmative action go brrrr