Is the "incelosphere" the biggest untapped market in existence?

RSzeiS

RSzeiS

Bronze
>no companies that talk to incels directly
>even companies that provide good or services mainly used by incels don't dare to directly advertise themselfes to incels
>doing so would be seen as a "hate crime", hence an entire market stays unexplored for purely political reasons
>widespread awareness of the incel phenomena but virtually no understanding of factors that turn somebody into an incel and no understranding on how to fix the problem

>no companies can rightfully cliam to offer yet any generalizable solution that that would be 100% failsafe and guaranteed to work
>all that despite about +30% of men living suppsoedly living lonely, sexless lives

What gives?

Last edited:
Prostitutes make a lot of money from it already.

And so do self improvement coaches

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23778, LowTierNormie and 18 others
They are already tapped.

Look at OnlyFans, camsites, etc.

All targeted towards incels.

The people who actively call themself Incel though are to small of a demographic, but these industries feed of lonely males.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23778, helpmegod and 13 others
I genuinely think companies praying on male insecurity are some of the biggest untapped markets out there.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and callisto
QOVES and Mike Mew tapped into it, but I guess there's room for competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, HarrierDuBois, omnimaxxer and 2 others
And so do self improvement coaches
Not even a real product. They just sell you the hope that, maybe, one day you too can stop being an incel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
QOVES and Mike Mew tapped into it, but I guess there's room for competition.
Correct.

And now Brett maverick coping gum.

Screenshot 20221229 182318

Will she get the brad pitt jawline, from chewing his gum???
148789 sd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, looksmaxxed, kyrre and 2 others
The faceraters and QOVES were smart enough to realize this and take advantage of insecure incels. However, there is still a lot of money to be made and the market is only getting bigger each year.

The faceraters and QOVES were smart enough to realize this and take advantage of insecure incels. However, there is still a lot of money to be made and the market is only getting bigger each year.
Hair keeping products are also sold more now

I mean maybe I'm wrong, but I could think of a bunch of ways to improve contemporary services to make them more fit for the incel audience. For example:

>"Therapy":
BS pseudoscientific garbage, mainly aimed at women, offers little to no pracitcal advice. Could be changed so that the psychologist actually offers real companionship or helps you out IRL.
>"coaches"/youtubers/...
They're not even selling anything real, so whatever they did it literally couldn't get worse, but let's say they actually sold instagram followers or gave away promo codes for plastic surgery as a perk. At least that would be something tangible.
>Anything fashion related:
Again, mostly appeals to women, just gay consumer trends bullshit. Imagine a fashion magazine giving sycopathic advice on how to enter certain subcultures etc.

Last edited:
Seems like I'm just asking for versions of things that already exist without the scam? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Not even a real product. They just sell you the hope that, maybe, one day you too can stop being an incel.
It’s a very wide definition that includes mental “therapy” and fitness help, to pharmaceutical industry, etc etc. you can really stretch the definition of “self improvement coaches” and the services and goods that they sell

Arguably the incelosphere is already a multi trillion dollar industry.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RSzeiS
>no companies that talk to incels directly
>even companies that provide good or services mainly used by incels don't dare to directly advertise themselfes to incels
>doing so would be seen as a "hate crime", hence an entire market stays unexplored for purely political reasons
>widespread awareness of the incel phenomena but virtually no understanding of factors that turn somebody into an incel and no understranding on how to fix the problem

>no companies can rightfully cliam to offer yet any generalizable solution that that would be 100% failsafe and guaranteed to work
>all that despite about +30% of men living suppsoedly living lonely, sexless lives

What gives?
Opposite, practically all companies target incels directly, the men just don't know they're incels. Understand that the majority census in the west towards men is that its perfectly fine to be a sexless loser until your mid 30's and then marry a fat feminist cow who gives you starfish sex once on your wedding night before cheating on you and divorcing you for half your stuff. This is what is currently the most common outcome of western marriages. Every single company and institution in the west has been designed from the ground up to convince men that this is not only okay, but that they should be strive for and be proud of it and never, ever question it. This is so because it is proven to be the easiest way to separate men from their money.

"Who cares if you're short, fat and ugly. Instead of paying for surgeries, gym, investments and getting an asian girlfriend, you should instead dump more money into makeup and other consumerist shit for your ungrateful wife, that'll 'reignite the passion'. Look at all advertisements directed at men in regards to women and you'll see that they roughly just follow this formula over and over again

The vast majority of things that are marketed to men is advertised under the guise that it will impress women (it won't) and these men buy into it because theyre stupid enough to believe it meanwhile Chad never has to spend a single cent

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, Deleted member 25195, Paroxysm and 1 other person
I mean maybe I'm wrong, but I could think of a bunch of ways to improve contemporary services to make them more fit for the incel audience. For example:

>"Therapy":
BS pseudoscientific garbage, mainly aimed at women, offers little to no pracitcal advice. Could be changed so that the psychologist actually offers real companionship or helps you out IRL.
>"coaches"/youtubers/...
They're not even selling anything real, so whatever they did it literally couldn't get worse, but let's say they actually sold instagram followers or gave away promo codes for plastic surgery as a perk. At least that would be something tangible.
>Anything fashion related:
Again, mostly appeals to women, just gay consumer trends bullshit. Imagine a fashion magazine giving sycopathic advice on how to enter certain subcultures etc.
If you actually figure out how to rewire autistic brains to appear more NT, then you will probably become a multi millionaire.

Ideally your target audience is low iq, rich and low inhib, e.g. middle aged upper class women who spend their husbands wages on overpriced beauty products and clothes. Autists are the exact opposite of that, so you will actually have to provide value for anyone to buy these services.

Fashion is mostly cope, but if you have a good sense of what is popular and divide that into regions, age groups and subcultures for example, then you would have some content which could be somewhat useful. But someone is just going to copy that and make it available for free, so I doubt you could make a lot of money. Except if you sell your own clothes.

The vast majority of things that are marketed to men is advertised under the guise that it will impress women (it won't) and these men buy into it because theyre stupid enough to believe it meanwhile Chad never has to spend a single cent
This.

It doesn’t have to commonly accepted and explicitly autiscly spelt out for something to be so

Involuntary celibacy is something men are hardwired to constantly be aware of (subconsciously or autisticly aware) after all their basic needs are accounted for.

Seems like I'm just asking for versions of things that already exist without the scam? lol
You are asking for versions of things that already exist but make them as autistic and brutally honest as possible.

A13386D2 EF18 4628 92D5 AD20F21D7606

Like I said, multi trillion dollar industry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Opposite, practically all companies target incels directly, the men just don't know they're incels. Understand that the majority census in the west towards. Look at all advertisements directed at men in regards to women and you'll see that they roughly just follow this formula over and over again

This.

It doesn’t have to commonly accepted and explicitly autiscly spelt out for something to be so

Involuntary celibacy is something men are hardwired to constantly be aware of (subconsciously or autisticly aware) after all their basic needs are accounted for.

If we take this perspective (that literally every men living in the west is per default an incel) than literally every male living in the west is also a potential customer for whatever the alternative could be. You could make a billion dollar industry collapse just by hinting at the nature of the scam and potentially make billions of dollars just by pointing to an alternative.

I don't think you'd have to spell it out explicitly. The word "incel" might not even occur anywhere. Just offer cheap courses on how to become a total sociopath and sell social media followers and cheap plastic surgery.

Last edited:
You are asking for versions of things that already exist but make them as autistic and brutally honest as possible.
Yes! But how would this be a bad thing?

Last edited:
I don't think you'd have to spell it out explicitly. The word "incel" might not even occur anywhere. Just offer cheap courses on how to become a total sociopath and sell social media followers and cheap plastic surgery.
there are already many groups and individuals doing these particular acts to varying different degrees of quality

Clown world
Like, what do you mean? Like, yeah, sad that such a service would have to potentially exist, but it seems just like the next logical step if you think about it rationally.

Open your eyes man fucking hell im not going to lead you to the water and gently put your mouth in it and give you belly rubs

RSzeiS

Iron
Joined Nov 1, 2022
Last seen 4 minutes ago · Viewing thread Is the "incelosphere" the biggest untapped market in existence?
Posts25Reputation20
name 1 (one) group that would actually offer like let's say acting lessons for the sake of manipulating people/getting pussy or something. Cheap PUA bs does obviously not count. You gotta be kidding.

If you actually figure out how to rewire autistic brains to appear more NT, then you will probably become a multi millionaire.
Not even that. Actual autists (sadly) belong in the nuthouse.

Hair keeping products are also sold more now
Yh but it's a very tough and competitive market so you really need to know your stuff in regards to product, marketing and whatever else is required. Another idea if you are in certain countries that don't have access to certain drugs for hair, body or whatever is to find a source and resell in your country for a profit.
Even if it's available, most normalfags won't even know it exists so you could always sell on local marketplaces priced up.

• +1
If we take this perspective (that literally every men living in the west is per default an incel) than literally every male living in the west is also a potential customer for whatever the alternative could be. You could make a billion dollar industry collapse just by hinting at the nature of the scam and potentially make billions of dollars just by pointing to an alternative.

Every man in the west is nearly per default an incel, bit of an exaggeration but the point is that it is a western phenomenon. It may be beginning to spread now but being an incel, even just the idea of it is still generally a western thing. You cant make these industries collapse because what you need to understand about business is that its not about solving problems, its just about selling products and making money. If I could click my fingers and it would turn a man into a Chad then even if I did that for every male in the west and charged a single dollar for it, that wouldnt even make me 500 million and now I've lost all my customers. Meanwhile car companies, fashion companies, cologne companies make billions off men every single year without ever solving anything for them.

You make money by convincing someone that they want your product even though they dont actually need it and then you just repeatedly sell it to them over and over and they'll keep buying because they still have the same problem that they came to you with. Like I said in my first post, this is exactly what all companies are currently doing with men right now.

Trying to discredit other brands or products (calling them scams/ineffective and pointing to your own product) is already the norm amongst businesses. Also you have to keep in mind that the average person is generally hideously narcissistic and stupid as well, they don't want to change or undergo difficulty or hard methods. If you were to tell the average normie that he is too ugly and needs plastic surgery from a decent surgeon, he will not see it as good advice even if you can show that it provides decent results. He'll just cope and tell himself that his personality matters more than anything plastic surgery could do and he need to just buy new clothes. This is why the black pill is so hard/impossible for most to swallow. They're simply not capable of truly acknowledging how flawed they are and instead just want easy "solutions"

• +1
Reactions: Skry and RSzeiS
Every man in the west is nearly per default an incel, bit of an exaggeration but the point is that it is a western phenomenon. It may be beginning to spread now but being an incel, even just the idea of it is still generally a western thing. You cant make these industries collapse because what you need to understand about business is that its not about solving problems, its just about selling products and making money.
I'd argue that even if someone became a chad over night (looks and personality wise) essentially still nothing is solved. That still wouldn't buy him any notable achivements, an impressive career...
He's still a loser, just with potential and would have to work really hard to make up for the countless years he spent as a virgin incel loser.
If I could click my fingers and it would turn a man into a Chad then even if I did that for every male in the west and charged a single dollar for it, that wouldnt even make me 500 million and now I've lost all my customers.
I guess not even half of the 500 million men would actually make it through. Sucess would still depend on the active participation of the customers. There could be a waiting list and obviously 500 million people wouldn't apply all at once.
Meanwhile car companies, fashion companies, cologne companies make billions off men every single year without ever solving anything for them.

You make money by convincing someone that they want your product even though they dont actually need it and then you just repeatedly sell it to them over and over and they'll keep buying because they still have the same problem that they came to you with. Like I said in my first post, this is exactly what all companies are currently doing with men right now.

Trying to discredit other brands or products (calling them scams/ineffective and pointing to your own product) is already the norm amongst businesses. Also you have to keep in mind that the average person is generally hideously narcissistic and stupid as well, they don't want to change or undergo difficulty or hard methods. If you were to tell the average normie that he is too ugly and needs plastic surgery from a decent surgeon, he will not see it as good advice even if you can show that it provides decent results. He'll just cope and tell himself that his personality matters more than anything plastic surgery could do and he need to just buy new clothes. This is why the black pill is so hard/impossible for most to swallow. They're simply not capable of truly acknowledging how flawed they are and instead just want easy "solutions".
Yeah true, but I'm not so sure about the last point. Culture has been shifting as of lately and I think the general public has become more and more receptive of the black pill. A figure like Andrew Tate would have been completly ignored just a few years ago.

Most of you and incels have more in common than you think.

You are the customer.

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer
I'd argue that even if someone became a chad over night (looks and personality wise) essentially still nothing is solved. That still wouldn't buy him any notable achivements, an impressive career...
He's still a loser, just with potential and would have to work really hard to make up for the countless years he spent as a virgin incel loser.
A lot would be solved, Meeks went from criminal nobody to millionaire overnight. Plus if he looked good then he could just lie about being a virgin and everyone would believe him because of his looks. Women might marry doctors 10 years down the line but theyre sleeping with Chads all the time before that
I guess not even half of the 500 million men would actually make it through. Sucess would still depend on the active participation of the customers. There could be a waiting list and obviously 500 million people wouldn't apply all at once.
Thats absolutely correct, like I explained in the later half, even if I came straight out and said "I will turn you into Chad and it will solve all your problems" most guys still have too much ego to admit that they have genetic flaws and would turn away from it instead of just facing the problem and therefore the issue as well. They would just fall back on a cope instead of ever admitting that theyre ugly or undesireable, even if it meant immediately solving said issue. We've seen this same issue surrounding the idea of hair transplants, even though some men could afford it, they'd rather go bald and cope to themselves that hair doesnt matter instead of just accepting that they have a flaw (balding) that needs fixing and then they go around trying to convince other men to be bald too so that they dont feel as bad about themselves. It's pathetic but its what it is. Which is why so much of marketing has to appeal to the customer instead of being honest to them

Yeah true, but I'm not so sure about the last point. Culture has been shifting as of lately and I think the general public has become more and more receptive of the black pill. A figure like Andrew Tate would have been completly ignored just a few years ago.
This is mostly because of a constant push from men making content related to it though. There is still rampant attempts to censor and silence content like this, the instant men give up on this push then it just gets swallowed back up by feminism again. And you're right as well, Tate was active for like 4 or 5 years on yt or something like that until he popped off during lockdowns and the redpill sort of started growing and only then did people notice him

• +1
A lot would be solved, Meeks went from criminal nobody to millionaire overnight. Plus if he looked good then he could just lie about being a virgin and everyone would believe him because of his looks. Women might marry doctors 10 years down the line but theyre sleeping with Chads all the time before that

Thats absolutely correct, like I explained in the later half, even if I came straight out and said "I will turn you into Chad and it will solve all your problems" most guys still have too much ego to admit that they have genetic flaws and would turn away from it instead of just facing the problem and therefore the issue as well. They would just fall back on a cope instead of ever admitting that theyre ugly or undesireable, even if it meant immediately solving said issue. We've seen this same issue surrounding the idea of hair transplants, even though some men could afford it, they'd rather go bald and cope to themselves that hair doesnt matter instead of just accepting that they have a flaw (balding) that needs fixing and then they go around trying to convince other men to be bald too so that they dont feel as bad about themselves. It's pathetic but its what it is. Which is why so much of marketing has to appeal to the customer instead of being honest to them

This is mostly because of a constant push from men making content related to it though. There is still rampant attempts to censor and silence content like this, the instant men give up on this push then it just gets swallowed back up by feminism again. And you're right as well, Tate was active for like 4 or 5 years on yt or something like that until he popped off during lockdowns and the redpill sort of started growing and only then did people notice him
Quality post. 10/10

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Yh but it's a very tough and competitive market so you really need to know your stuff in regards to product, marketing and whatever else is required. Another idea if you are in certain countries that don't have access to certain drugs for hair, body or whatever is to find a source and resell in your country for a profit.
Even if it's available, most normalfags won't even know it exists so you could always sell on local marketplaces priced up.
insane profit margin:

insane profit margin:

That's not the hard part. Any idiot can get something for cheap and try to sell it but supply/demand needs to make sense and marketing is the main aspect.
You won't get any sales, why would anyone buy from you instead of a well known brand?
All these markets are connected, supplement, health and fitness all work the same. You have to build your own brand, youtuber 1stman did this with his supplements quite well. You need money upfront for labeling etc unless you're just looking to make a few extra bucks selling on facebook marketplace but what's the point in that, go big otherwise waste of time.
It's going to take a lot of time, money and effort. You build a website like this and you need an edge over your competitors, you need to know how to market it properly and to the right people and go from there. If you do somehow get it going though, it's a money printer.

• +1
Jfl look at how much onlyfans thots make. Just wait till sexbots drop.

That's not the hard part. Any idiot can get something for cheap and try to sell it but supply/demand needs to make sense and marketing is the main aspect.
You won't get any sales, why would anyone buy from you instead of a well known brand?
All these markets are connected, supplement, health and fitness all work the same. You have to build your own brand, youtuber 1stman did this with his supplements quite well. You need money upfront for labeling etc unless you're just looking to make a few extra bucks selling on facebook marketplace but what's the point in that, go big otherwise waste of time.
It's going to take a lot of time, money and effort. You build a website like this and you need an edge over your competitors, you need to know how to market it properly and to the right people and go from there. If you do somehow get it going though, it's a money printer.
Why the fuck you schooling me on this stuff?

I just showed a link, to show how much high margin/profit margin the ones have that have managed to build a known brand.

• JFL
Every man in the west is nearly per default an incel, bit of an exaggeration but the point is that it is a western phenomenon. It may be beginning to spread now but being an incel, even just the idea of it is still generally a western thing. You cant make these industries collapse because what you need to understand about business is that its not about solving problems, its just about selling products and making money. If I could click my fingers and it would turn a man into a Chad then even if I did that for every male in the west and charged a single dollar for it, that wouldnt even make me 500 million and now I've lost all my customers. Meanwhile car companies, fashion companies, cologne companies make billions off men every single year without ever solving anything for them.

Trying to discredit other brands or products (calling them scams/ineffective and pointing to your own product) is already the norm amongst businesses. Also you have to keep in mind that the average person is generally hideously narcissistic and stupid as well, they don't want to change or undergo difficulty or hard methods. If you were to tell the average normie that he is too ugly and needs plastic surgery from a decent surgeon, he will not see it as good advice even if you can show that it provides decent results. He'll just cope and tell himself that his personality matters more than anything plastic surgery could do and he need to just buy new clothes. This is why the black pill is so hard/impossible for most to swallow. They're simply not capable of truly acknowledging how flawed they are and instead just want easy "solutions"
east asia is has a way bigger incel problem than the west

east asia is has a way bigger incel problem than the west
Maybe in japan and korea but they are generally the only two outliers in all of asia

They are already tapped.

Look at OnlyFans, camsites, etc.

All targeted towards incels.

The people who actively call themself Incel though are to small of a demographic, but these industries feed of lonely males.
this

"untapped"
Andrew tate. Redpillers. PUA Artists
Shit you even have people making money off blackpill like wheat waffles and nero and chadify. You dumb AF. But you are right, blackpill content is on the rise and if you want to become a popular streamer and dont give a shit about what people think of your public figure go on some open panel blackpill debates on youtube RIGHT NOW and troll.

Blackpilled surgeons like rameri is already a good example, huge demand but people want to know that the surgeries they have will genuinely improve themselves and not just make them normal. Huge demand, huge roi for both sides