Is the jaw or eye area more important for slaying ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
In terms of sex appeal wise to women who would instantly get wet seeing you is a better lower third or eye area more important ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19294
You need both to be a slayer. If I had to pick one, strong jaw has more sex appeal imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, datboijj, rand anon and 3 others
Harmony > bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, datboijj, wholesome and 1 other person
ChicotierHarmony

• +1
Reactions: chadthundercuck
Eye area if you’re not subhumanly recessed

for sex appeal ? And is height more sex appeal then wide frame ? (wide clavicles and narrow pelvis)
face height frame = multiplayer, id say they equally important but id rather have height tbh if i had to choose between height and frame

Eye area if you’re not subhumanly recessed
so like a normie jaw like o pry and hunter eyes is biggest sex appeal ?

face height frame = multiplayer, id say they equally important but id rather have height tbh if i had to choose between height and frame
so like 6"0 with wide frame < 6"3 with normal frame ?

Jaw for sure

Just look at medium ugly fags, most of them have normie eye area(at best) but very good lower third

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Jaw if you're not blackpill because you reach at least 4.75 PSL with average eye.

Eyes if blackpilled because then you can bonesmash jaw, bimax, implant to ascend to chadlite.

Jaw if you're not blackpill because you reach at least 4.75 PSL with average eye.

Eyes if blackpilled because then you can bonesmash jaw, bimax, implant to ascend to chadlite.
yeah a eye area is really hard to fix while jaw implant's are very effective nowaday's

In my opinion eye area and jaw are overrated. They are very important and look maker, building your unique physique and personality.

But What really makes the difference between a average people and good looking is maxilla. Especially upper maxilla like discussed in other threads.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
T
Jaw for sure

Just look at medium ugly fags, most of them have normie eye area(at best) but very good lower third
thats why they are medium-UGLY, their eyes are shit :lul::lul::lul:

In my opinion eye area and jaw are overrated. They are very important and look maker, building your unique physique and personality.

But What really makes the difference between a average people and good looking is maxilla. Especially upper maxilla like discussed in other threads.
Well you cant have good eyes without good upper maxilla in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
T

thats why they are medium-UGLY, their eyes are shit :lul::lul::lul:
That’s just a label we call them by, women still find them attractive