is the just be mulatto theory real?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
i genuinely think this is cope. mulattos have no appeal. they are all fucking black. all of them look the fucking same and are ugly and should die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, aesthetic beauty, xyukeeee and 8 others
No jb theory is real lmao

Only just be a foid is real

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Mulatto men and women are regarded as more attractive than monoracial individuals (both black and white ones)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, not__cel and 1 other person
Just don’t be nword49 theory

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore, SlavicGeneral and 2 others
No jb theory is real lmao

Only just be a foid is real
Tbh I think the NT theory is the only real one because I know fat ugly dudes (myself included) that have dated/had sex with girls way out of their league and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, liberiangrimreaper and Autismcel
Mulatto men and women are regarded as more attractive than monoracial individuals (both black and white ones)
okay but they’re still black so what’s your point

okay but they’re still black so what’s your point
the point is that a mulatto on the same looks level as a white or black person would be deemed more attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, nword49 and butterworld
Tbh I think the NT theory is the only real one because I know fat ugly dudes (myself included) that have dated/had sex with girls way out of their league and vice versa
Depends on location tbh

If most people are mtns then yeah

But if you were living in a chad location/country (e.g. Chadlifornia or Chadtherlands) then only looks and height matters

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and nword49
Depends on location tbh

If most people are mtns then yeah

But if you were living in a chad location/country (e.g. Chadlifornia or Chadtherlands) then only looks and height matters
I’m in Florida and everyone in my state in my age group are MTN edgars so yeah this makes sense

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i genuinely think this is cope. mulattos have no appeal. they are all fucking black. all of them look the fucking same and are ugly and should die
In muttmerica it’s very appealing.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and nword49
I’m in Florida and everyone in my state in my age group are MTN edgars so yeah this makes sense
Rest in peace when they grow up.

GTFO WHILE YOU STILL CAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and asdvek
Show examples or gtfoh
IMG 3115
IMG 3116
IMG 3117

the ideal looks for peak appeal is light brown skin with a mix of Caucasian and African features

• +1
Reactions: murdah, mulattocel and Autismcel
holy mega fucking cope
Then disprove it dumbass. All you niggerz do here is spam “cope :soy:“ like idiots but never have any actual rebuttals

Cope more mayocel.
You’re a coping nigger. No girls will fuck you because of your crossbred genetics and your mutt pheno keep coping

You’re a coping nigger. No girls will fuck you because of your crossbred genetics and your mutt pheno keep coping
I’m not mixed race :3

The only one coping here is you. Lightskin/exotic halo is very real and has allowed me to slay numerous MTBs and HTBs at 5’8” and aspie.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Oh mb

Thought he said california

Same applies with chadlorida
na nigga u must not have ever been here, the 2 biggest cities are filled with old pedos and spics.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
The only one coping here is you. Lightskin/exotic halo is very real and has allowed me to slay numerous MTBs and HTBs at 5’8” and aspie.
not a single quark nigger

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
na nigga u must not have ever been here, the 2 biggest cities are filled with old pedos and spics.
The "pedos" are probably chads hunting JBs lmfao

Men are more attracted to fresh teens

The "pedos" are probably chads hunting JBs lmfao

Men are more attracted to fresh teens
no, orlando literally just has a bunch of 50 year old balding ugly fucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
Just be white.