is the just be mulatto theory real?

yeah without them he'd be fucking subhuman LMFAO kys
But he has them? Got you fantasizing on “what-if” scenarios lmfao retard

But he has them? Got you fantasizing on “what-if” scenarios lmfao retard
stop dickriding niggers JFL this mutt is ugly as shit and you're over here like "muh muh muh A10 eyes" kys nigger

stop dickriding niggers JFL this mutt is ugly as shit and you're over here like "muh muh muh A10 eyes" kys nigger
Don’t have to dickride when your oneitis already does that with conviction

Don’t have to dickride when your oneitis already does that with conviction
Download

i genuinely think this is cope. mulattos have no appeal. they are all fucking black. all of them look the fucking same and are ugly and should die
Mulattos are either beautiful or Look Like Goblins that need to be sterilized. With two subspecies of men its obvious that it will come down to luck

Mulattos are either beautiful or Look Like Goblins that need to be sterilized. With two subspecies of men its obvious that it will come down to luck
It depends on whether the mother is white or not and HTB+

It depends on whether the mother is white or not and HTB+
If someone means mulatto I mean White+black, which If You have luck is the best Mix imo. Blasian is another Story since even Indians mog them and I would rope immediatly If I were one.

Doesn't Matter If the mother is htb+ that much. They can both be ltn and ltb, and the child can still Turn Out Chad because of genetic recombination between teo different races

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nword49
mutts with colored eyes mog

• +1
Reactions: nword49
@sub5c3l do you think a10 eyes contrast better or worse with my pheno compared to hazel?
a10 looks fake here so obvio the hazel looks better but yea blue eyes would defo look better

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nword49 and sub5c3l
@Costcosuperstore you rep a lot of my posts what’s up man

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
For males I think they had more smv a couple years ago.
Now it's actually decreased as darkskins are the trend now

For women I think it's stayed constant, very high

@Amadeus would you say this kid has less, equal or more smv/appeal compared to white/darkskin counterparts?
i have no idea what his white counterpart would look like, but i'd say in the current climate, he'd be better if he was darkskin and had dreads

im assuming that's you. get lean and get haircut IMO

i have no idea what his white counterpart would look like, but i'd say in the current climate, he'd be better if he was darkskin and had dreads

im assuming that's you. get lean and get haircut IMO
kys i’m not getting dreads

yeah im not telling you to get dreads. looks kinda weird on a liglhtskin. i think short clean haircuts are better.
do i have brian whittaker potential if i lean down, go through puberty and get a haircut or am i too ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
i genuinely think this is cope. mulattos have no appeal. they are all fucking black. all of them look the fucking same and are ugly and should die
It is. Im ugly and always had femals interested in me cuz i look biracial

• +1
do i have brian whittaker potential if i lean down, go through puberty and get a haircut or am i too ugly?
Brian whittaker is top 0.5% mate relaxxx

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It is. Im ugly and always had femals interested in me cuz i look biracial
Average life of a mulatto, how do cumskins cope with this?

• +1
Average life of a mulatto, how do cumskins cope with this?
Incels are spreading mutt hate and degrading us out of nowhere. But even white girls are downbad for mutt guys particulaely the quirky ones, just like how they simp for mutt females

Incels are spreading mutt hate and degrading us out of nowhere. But even white girls are downbad for mutt guys particulaely the quirky ones, just like how they simp for mutt females
If I were a cumskinned incel on .org I’d probably blame niggers for all of my problems too I unironically do not blame them

• +1
idk man stop mental masturbating and just do it. have discipline. it's crazy how much better people look when they lose face fat. u look like u have decent bones under

and yeah maybe get a haircut like brian whittaker

• Hmm...
idk man stop mental masturbating and just do it. have discipline. it's crazy how much better people look when they lose face fat. u look like u have decent bones under

and yeah maybe get a haircut like brian whittaker
what potential do u estimate i could achieve in the future off of that pic

But i could be PSL GOD GIGACHAD when I finish puberty you do NOT UNDERSTAND
I dunno send me more pics if u wsnt also u need it to actually happen to know for sure

• +1
But i could be PSL GOD GIGACHAD when I finish puberty you do NOT UNDERSTAND
Certainly youll be a mogger especially gymmaxxed

• +1
Depends there is a specific mullato pheno and if you don’t match you’ll have to find something else. I’m mullato but I don’t look like the desirable ones so I’m pheno frauding and trying to Jason Mamoa max

Depends there is a specific mullato pheno and if you don’t match you’ll have to find something else. I’m mullato but I don’t look like the desirable ones so I’m pheno braiding and trying to Jason Mamoa max

Does this match?
Yeah that’s the mullato pheno, light eyes darker skin with non red undertones and more coily hair. I have to fraud cause I don’t match

Yeah that’s the mullato pheno, light eyes darker skin with non red undertones and more coily hair. I have to fraud cause I don’t match
would u say htn-chadlite level appeal to white girls?

would u say htn-chadlite level appeal to white girls?
Most definitely, but honestly that pheno is the crème de la creme of mullato pheno most of us look like we belong in Brazil

Most definitely, but honestly that pheno is the crème de la creme of mullato pheno most of us look like we belong in Brazil
It’s think it’s the lighting. There’s a few pics of me on here that I’ve posted and I look like a retarded indian, and some other mulattos with similar phenotypes look like that in similar dark settings too so idk waht to think about this anymore