Is the lunch lady flirting w me or just being nice

normiesdistroyer

normiesdistroyer

Iron
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
148
Reputation
81
I came up to her and ask for sweet treat recommendations, and she told me “ur the sweet one😳”
I was like thank u but she kept staring at me
So I was like I actually mean it like wht

Anyway I think she’s definitely just being nice to me but it crazy how ppl start treating me differently after i ascended
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Resonant
I came up to her and ask for sweet treat recommendations, and she told me “ur the sweet one😳”
I was like thank u but she kept staring at me
So I was like I actually mean it like wht

Anyway I think she’s definitely just being nice to me but it crazy how ppl start treating me differently after i ascended
Just being nice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, normiesdistroyer and Resonant
Just light compliments, I do that with others too but no hard feelings
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and normiesdistroyer
IMG 0071
IMG 0064
IMG 0060
IMG 0031
IMG 0023
IMG 0069
 
  • +1
Reactions: DoidFecapitator666, Resonant and Gen1leman
Nigga wtf , I’m just speechless
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Gen1leman
after i ascended
Nigga maybe lost weight or start squinting and cheek sucking and calling it ascension.
Joined aug 9
144 posts 74 reputation
“Normiesdestroyer”
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Gen1leman
Nigga maybe lost weight or start squinting and cheek sucking and calling it ascension.
Joined aug 9
144 posts 74 reputation
“Normiesdestroyer”
Ok nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Gen1leman
“careful the pies are hot”:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Gen1leman
Fuck her in the ass. but i aint yo daddy i cant tell you what to do :sleep:
 
  • +1
Reactions: normiesdistroyer, Resonant and Gen1leman
I came up to her and ask for sweet treat recommendations, and she told me “ur the sweet one😳”
I was like thank u but she kept staring at me
So I was like I actually mean it like wht

Anyway I think she’s definitely just being nice to me but it crazy how ppl start treating me differently after i ascended
Pass the controller
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

sample
Replies
7
Views
50
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
hexum.dnd
Replies
4
Views
44
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
hax
Replies
8
Views
43
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
BadLuck7892
Replies
11
Views
62
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
poreskin
Replies
1
Views
24
poreskin
poreskin

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dnr.niglet
Back
Top