Is the MK667 safe for PubertyMaxxx since I am 16 ?

D

Deleted member 14581

Iron
Title, is that can help me to improve my height too ? I am 177cm and skinny

Where Can I buy It ? How much does it cost ?

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
mk667 is a scam placebo pill and does nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, cumbutamoren, Deleted member 13476 and 1 other person
Its safe
Yes, it helps increase height

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I can do anything to LooksMax

I prefer take Mk667 now and not do a LL after
youre gonna become fat and not gonna increase height, you need actual HGH and AI to heighmax

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I can do anything to LooksMax

I prefer take Mk667 now and not do a LL after
Mk677 is good stuff take it

dont listen to the retards who say its cope

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Stare, TakaTeo and 2 others
youre gonna become fat and not gonna increase height, you need actual HGH and AI to heighmax
and so what's AI ?

Hgh is safe ? It cost so much money tbh

False. MK677 increases your hunger tenfold and increases water retention. It's very good for bulking. Stop spreading false information.

It will do close to nothing for frame/height though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
False. MK677 increases your hunger tenfold and increases water retention. It's very good for bulking. Stop spreading false information.

fuck

Are they any solutions ?

It can be compared to HGH when it comes to IGF also it lets you make 2 - 3ui HGH depends on person

adults probably make less than 1ui of natural hgh daily

it helps alot with Growth

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Bitch and AscendingHero
It can be compared to HGH when it comes to IGF also it lets you make 2 - 3ui HGH depends on person

Everyone who hasn't used it says the same thing until they use it and see 0 results. Good luck. Just make sure to starve yourself when you get massive hunger pangs so you don't become fat.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch

What kind of water retention, face bloat or muscle glycogen?

What kind of water retention, face bloat or muscle glycogen?
Everything. My hands, stomach, and face are 2x their usual size when on them. You can barely bend your fingers from how bloated they get. Your muscles also get a little fuller looking, similar to creatine. It's good if you're a bluepilled gymcel, but if you're blackpilled and want a lean body and face, it's bad.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Everything. My hands, stomach, and face are 2x their usual size when on them. You can barely bend your fingers from how bloated they get. Your muscles also get a little fuller looking, similar to creatine. It's good if you're a bluepilled gymcel, but if you're blackpilled and want a lean body and face, it's bad.
thank you

The bloat isn't noticeable unless you're gigaprone to bloating. If you're growing and take MK you will get a lot taller than if you didn't. It works with your body's natural IGF-1 levels, when you're a teen those levels are high and so it would observably work most effectively at younger ages.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, ultra18, Deleted member 13476 and 1 other person
The bloat isn't noticeable unless you're gigaprone to bloating. If you're growing and take MK you will get a lot taller than if you didn't. It works with your body's natural IGF-1 levels, when you're a teen those levels are high and so it would observably work most effectively at younger ages.
Planning to do HGH+MK-677+AI+DHt gel, thoughts?

• Woah
Reactions: chadferguson
dont listen to this fucking retard jfl
mk is legit as fuck especially during puberty
there are shit tonnes of studies showing the increases in gh and igf-1%, literally just google

it does bloat you a wee bit though, id say stick it during puberty and you'll reap the rewards down the line

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson and Stare
dont listen to this fucking retard jfl
mk is legit as fuck especially during puberty
there are shit tonnes of studies showing the increases in gh and igf-1%, literally just google

it does bloat you a wee bit though, id say stick it during puberty and you'll reap the rewards down the line
Personally I only had hunger pains and some little bloating when I first started using it, but I didnt really see any results at first. Now I have no hunger sides and no bloating from mk at all and can see progress at growing successfully

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
science bio or chemyo are the best sources. I suggest 3 months of 10-25mg, take a break, and repeat. It increases sleep quality but it was hard to sleep with the hunger. I suggest taking melatonin along with it, since it helps sleep and acts as a mild AI.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
It's obvious that HGH would be better but no one can afford this shit, specially at 16. Mk677 is better than nothing.
but at your age an AI is more important because your plates will be closing soon

• +1
It's obvious that HGH would be better but no one can afford this shit, specially at 16. Mk677 is better than nothing.
but at your age an AI is more important because your plates will be closing soon
what’s AI ?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Everyone who hasn't used it says the same thing until they use it and see 0 results. Good luck. Just make sure to starve yourself when you get massive hunger pangs so you don't become fat.
Im tired of the mk677 doesnt do shit posts im not going to argue over and over again go research you have a brain

just because some losers bought fake shit from online and got no results doesnt mean anything, go look there are studies out there that prove it increases IGF and HGH. Which means it does wonders and is good stuff to take

It wont be near to real HGH but the IGF is kinda same

Bloating goes away it doesnt stay forever, you keep your growth and stop taking it, simple as that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Stare, Bitch and 1 other person
Im tired of the mk677 doesnt do shit posts im not going to argue over and over again go research you have a brain

just because some losers bought fake shit from online and got no results doesnt mean anything, go look there are studies out there that prove it increases IGF and HGH. Which means it does wonders and is good stuff to take

It wont be near to real HGH but the IGF is kinda same

Bloating goes away it doesnt stay forever, you keep your growth and stop taking it, simple as that.
How old are you? I've taken 3 cycles and 0 height increase. I had strong hunger and bloating effects so definitely not fake shit. Your organs (heart) will probably grow before your height increases, and not to mention the risk of diabetes and insulin resistance. There have been dozens of threads of people doing "heightmaxxing stacks" and none of them have had any results. Go do some research on the amount of time and dosage it takes for any significant height increase from HGH as well as the timeframes and ages. You'll be surprised.

The increase in GH isn't significant in any way. Acromegalic people have 15 IU of GH daily and that's throughout their entire childhood and puberty. Even injecting GH wouldn't give you that amount. At best MK677 will give you 1-2 cm more if taken for years and you'll trade any change of losing your virginity in high school due to your bloated face.

Stop the cope and work on your face.

B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS iDPpHZQIP5nMlM

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, ChristianChad, Deleted member 13476 and 1 other person
How old are you? I've taken 3 cycles and 0 height increase. I had strong hunger and bloating effects so definitely not fake shit. Your organs (heart) will probably grow before your height increases, and not to mention the risk of diabetes and insulin resistance. There have been dozens of threads of people doing "heightmaxxing stacks" and none of them have had any results. Go do some research on the amount of time and dosage it takes for any significant height increase from HGH as well as the timeframes and ages. You'll be surprised.

The increase in GH isn't significant in any way. Acromegalic people have 15 IU of GH daily and that's throughout their entire childhood and puberty. Even injecting GH wouldn't give you that amount. At best MK677 will give you 1-2 cm more if taken for years and you'll trade any change of losing your virginity in high school due to your bloated face.

Stop the cope and work on your face.

View attachment 1252599

You could be done growing maybe thats why it didnt work for you? anyways even if your height growth plates close your other growth plates might be still open and its still worth to give it a shot

The GH is good its more than we make daily, we make less than 1ui daily (if adult), while on mk677 we can make 3ui daily
Of course the GH increase isnt that great but you still double it with mk

But its mostly the IGF increase that is impressive, you just need to watch out your sugar intake and carbs and exercise aswell.

I am 18 and gonna take it till i reach 23 for the clavicle gains and some bone thickness. Also increased my armspan by 2 inches in 3months

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and chadferguson
I've taken 3 cycles and 0 height increase
How long were your "cycles" and why would you cycle MK it's not hepatotoxic, not to mention that insulin resistance and diabetes are rare side effects - not that cycling would alleviate any risk in that respect...

If you have a legit reason to cycle it fair enough, I've heard of people cycle it before in sarm stacks but never by itself :feelswat:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Last edited:
  • +1

How can I order MK to Central Europe without police knocking on my doors for ordering “illegal substances overseas”?

• +1
How can I order MK to Central Europe without police knocking on my doors for ordering “illegal substances overseas”?
If the product gets to custom just say you ordered accidently or didnt know it was illegal but if it doesnt and gets through ur fine probably

i would try ordering from chem or science.bio

• +1
If the product gets to custom just say you ordered accidently or didnt know it was illegal but if it doesnt and gets through ur fine probably

i would try ordering from chem or science.bio
Thanks.

Turns out they are legal to purchase in my country. The law states that they are “illegal to sell/buy for human consumption”, but not as research chemicals.

240363D5 9D1C 4FC7 9184 80B5EC9CDAB0

• +1
cut out the mk (for your own health), and you have the best stack possible for a pubertycel.
Thoughts on adding DSIP?

And how can I ensure my organs are safe while running GH?

Planning to do HGH+MK-677+AI+DHt gel, thoughts?

Fuck is the point of mk if u take exogenous hgh lmao , mk is only good for increasing natural hgh levels

• +1
Fuck is the point of mk if u take exogenous hgh lmao , mk is only good for increasing natural hgh levels
wdym is the point, trying to raise hgh as high as possible with fucking anything up health-wise

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
wdym is the point, trying to raise hgh as high as possible with fucking anything up health-wise
Nigga if u take EXOGENOUS HGH then mk won't work as exogenous HGH shutsdown your natural production and what mk667 does is increase your natural production of hgh so there is no point in taking it if it's shutdown

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CANI and chadferguson
You're too unknowledgeable