is the only way to decrease waist size, working out?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: thecel
More or less. Waist training can technically help but you're basically tricking your muscles into being perpetually tensed, rather than actually reducing waist size.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6488
mainly it's the hip/waist ratio to shoulder ratio

because u want the v-taper

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Low body fat to reduce subucantenous fat in the waist area and a good amount of muscle mass in the delts, lats and traps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Low body fat to reduce subucantenous fat in the waist area and a good amount of muscle mass in the delts, lats and traps.
look up deltoid, trap and neck workouts, then lose body fat
i dont understand how working out the upper shoulder/back region will reduce waist size?

It won't but it will give the illusion of a smaller waist and a more masculine frame. That's what you really after isnt it?. Plenty of framlets have small waists but they they dont ooze sex appeal do they?

It won't but it will give the illusion of a smaller waist and a more masculine frame. That's what you really after isnt it?. Plenty of framlets have small waists but they they dont ooze sex appeal do they?
oh i dont want the illusion of a smaller waist, i straight up want to make my waist smaller

oh i dont want the illusion of a smaller waist, i straight up want to make my waist smaller
u also need to lose fat
fat around the waste area is one of the last places fat is lost

Do both. One complements another.
cool. but you only told me how to broaden shoulders to create the illusion. so how can i actually reduce waist size?

. Lose body fat.

• +1
Lose fat. Train lats and shoulders for the illusion of a smaller waist. This will make a big difference in its appearance but ideally your waist should be naturally small.

• +1
The only way to reduce waist size is by losing body fat. However, having well developed back and delts with unideal waist size > small waist with no muscle or vtaper

• +1