Is the Target self check out camera accurate

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
I look horrible in those, really bad. It seems to be a thing normies notice too, look at all these redditors being horrified about it.

I've heard compelling arguments both ways about the camera vs. mirror thing and I'm wondering how these cameras fit into it. It's kind of like a fusion of a camera and a mirror sort of, are self checkout cameras the one true way to see how you actually look? probably not, but how accurate are they to how others perceive you? I drop from normie in mirror to ltn in arms length iphone pictures, to trucell in those self check out cameras.

While my skin does look a lot worse, I know the lighting and stuff makes it look worse than IRL, but what concerns me is how I look wayy more asymmetrical, my jaw looks narrower and my nose looks bigger too, compared to any mirror or iphone picture. Is this what other people see? If it is I'm definitely getting a few surgeries I didn't plan to

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and never_lucky

@LooksOverAll

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Yeah , Target is no place for a subhuman. Subhumans shop at Walmart. Chads and Stacies are in every direction when you walk into a Target.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 15099
It's a fisheye camera that isn't inverted