Is the USA fiscally the most far right country on earth?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Even the far right parties in Europe fiscally hower from centrist to leftist compared to the the republican party in the US, and are about tied with the democratic party on the same issue if not even slightly more left then them in some european countries like in East Europe in particular.

Personally what the conservatives in the USA would think of as a far leftist is something that i never even payed attention to and just took if for granted/the norm:

- "free healthcare"
- abortions
- social welfare
- parental leave for newborn
- "free education"
- worker unions
- environmentalism

From what I've noticed, the only thing which markedly makes right wing parties different from the left in my country, neighborhood countries and other countries in Europe that i have some knowledge about on the political scene, is a whole basis on mostly social issues like migration, trans rights and some other lgbt stuff, and opinions on globalization/americanization. Other then this, especially if the aforementioned topics are not hot at the moment, the only reason the right would win elections over the left is promise on having a better plan for how to manage the economy and urban landscape on the same leftist spectrum as the right but just "better" then them.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, gonion wanter, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
what is your definition of "right vs left" anyway?

If right is about free market and business freedom then you may be correct.

But if right is about cultural and religious conservatism then countries like India or other Muslim countries are way more conservative than the US. The US is, in fact, very culturally liberal.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
what is your definition of "right vs left" anyway?

If right is about free market and business freedom then you may be correct.

But if right is about cultural and religious conservatism then countries like India or other Muslim countries are way more conservative than the US. The US is, in fact, very culturally liberal.
I already mentioned in the title of this thread that im talking about fiscal (economical) orientation of the political spectrum, not the social-cultural one

good thread, too high iq for the average user
2783278_1646625874156.png

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
euros are more racist than america and trans/feminist stuff dowsnt get nearly the attention

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Even the far right parties in Europe fiscally hower from centrist to leftist compared to the the republican party in the US, and are about tied with the democratic party on the same issue if not even slightly more left then them in some european countries like in East Europe in particular.

Personally what the conservatives in the USA would think of as a far leftist is something that i never even payed attention to and just took if for granted/the norm:

- "free healthcare"
- abortions
- social welfare
- "free education"
- worker unions
- environmentalism

From what I've noticed, the only thing which markedly makes right wing parties different from the left in my country, neighborhood countries and other countries in Europe that i have some knowledge about on the political scene, is a whole basis on mostly social issues like migration, trans rights and some other lgbt stuff, and opinions on globalization/americanization. Other then this, especially if the aforementioned topics are not hot at the moment, the only reason the right would win elections over the left is promise on having a better plan for how to manage the economy and urban landscape on the same leftist spectrum as the right but just "better" then them.
The only thing the US doesn't have, that you listed, is universal healthcare

fiscally usa is much more rightwing, even dems, even if both adhere to the neoliberal paradigm.

im moving to europe just because its sexier and more aesthetic to live in europe than the usa. that's it. i will fuck teens. i dont give a shit about making 6 figures.

The only thing the US doesn't have, that you listed, is universal healthcare
I didn't mention the structure of the nation anywhere, im talking about what 50% americans give or take (republicans) are againts and will call you a commie for saying you want those stuff, while both right and left people in Europe agree with these principles generally speaking

euros are more racist than america and trans/feminist stuff dowsnt get nearly the attention
Euros as a whole or euro right wing parties? Agree on the parties being more racist but not sure about the common folk as much

Hyperindividualism like in USA is sickness, it is literally against human nature.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Trilogy
OP dont tell me you're a trad cuck

I agree about that we need ti move economically but the jes have made it to progress we have to also vote for their degeneracy and i refuse ti do ot

- "free healthcare"
- abortions
- social welfare
- "free education"
- worker unions
- environmentalism

Yea euro countries are cucked and their economies are suffering because of it. Turns out someone has to pay the bill for all that “free” stuff causing their economies to stagnant as business becomes increasingly expensive to operate.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
we just embrace the free market more than most

I agree about that we need ti move economically but the jes have made it to progress we have to also vote for their degeneracy and i refuse ti do ot
Donald "RizzGod" Trump :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No free healthcare or education in the netherlands unfortunately

But still we pay the same garbage high tax rates

Garbage

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker