• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 16369
Gooks kill each other all the time, nothing to see

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
propaganda

they have satellites and the best image u will find is this

300px-Xinjiang_Re-education_Camp_Lop_County.jpg
interesting. I’m used to seeing you goofing around, nice to see a serious post from you.

Probably.... Han Chinese Bvlls are breeding out the turkic caucausian genes. Literal breeding farms in concentration camps. The men are probably being used for hard labor or being killed, or maybe they are spared if they abandon Islam.
Main qimg 4a8693611571ce3d7352670e5ef20017 lq

Some could actually call it white genocide 🥺🥺🥺

• JFL
No, they are exaggerating the situation. They are only putting in concentration camps the Uyghurs that terrorized the area from 2010 to 2015.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Probably.... Han Chinese Bvlls are breeding out the turkic caucausian genes. Literal breeding farms in concentration camps. The men are probably being used for hard labor or being killed, or maybe they are spared if they abandon Islam.
View attachment 1863215
Some could actually call it white genocide 🥺🥺🥺
Uyghurs are Eurasian not white jfl. Although china is replacing the Tibetan population with the Han Chinese

Take a look at these articles:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Corleone
Take a look at these articles:

The US government used to actually say Uyghurs were terrorists a decade ago. But since China has become an enemy they stopped saying it. Hypocrisy

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16369 and Earth Dollar
  • Woah
The US government used to actually say Uyghurs were terrorists a decade ago. But since China has become an enemy they stopped saying it. Hypocrisy
I remember hearing about that. The US lacks self awareness considering the they are did the same thing to the migrants at the border.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I hope so hans Chad's need to eliminate those muslim dogs

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
They are kept in camps, where they are forced to repeat daily: "China is great, long live president Xi, Taiwan is not a country, there is no Uyghur genocide!".

• +1
Reactions: Chasseur
The conditions at the uyghur camp are over exaggerated

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Earth Dollar and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Yea it is but who can do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: Chasseur and Cheesyrumble
Genocide is an exaggeration fabricated by the US government as they are trying their best to depict China as a cruel dark triad racist state and themselves as the tolerant beacon of light and progress.

The Hans are trying to assimilate them into their own societies as they want to use the abundant resources that the Uighur homeland has, Its actually been a ancient practice of the Han Chinese to just offer Han women to nearby kingdoms so the next generation would have some Han ancestry and would show loyalty to Han emperors. I think the same is happening but instead of offering their own women they just want the Uighar men/women to mix with Han people on their own and become fully Han Chinese over time hence this entire re-education thing to assimilate them into their society.

IMO if this is considered Genocide then ironically so is the immigration of non whites into white majority nations

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Cheesyrumble
I hope so hans Chad's need to eliminate those muslim dogs
Theres gonna be a lot of hapa and half turkic-Chinese kids being made right now in western China. It's either stop following Islam or be killed.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Genocide is an exaggeration fabricated by the US government as they are trying their best to depict China as a cruel dark triad racist state and themselves as the tolerant beacon of light and progress.

The Hans are trying to assimilate them into their own societies as they want to use the abundant resources that the Uighur homeland has, Its actually been a ancient practice of the Han Chinese to just offer Han women to nearby kingdoms so the next generation would have some Han ancestry and would show loyalty to Han emperors. I think the same is happening but instead of offering their own women they just want the Uighar men/women to mix with Han people on their own and become fully Han Chinese over time hence this entire re-education thing to assimilate them into their society.

IMO if this is considered Genocide then ironically so is the immigration of non whites into white majority nations
I doubt it's that light hearted. Han Chinese are not going to send Han Chinese women into the western wastelands just to intermix with Uyghurs. Han Chinese men who work for the CCP will be monitoring and interacting with the uyghurs. It's not a safe situation. At least it wasn't until very recently.

I doubt it's that light hearted. Han Chinese are not going to send Han Chinese women into the western wastelands just to intermix with Uyghurs. Han Chinese men who work for the CCP will be monitoring and interacting with the uyghurs. It's not a safe situation. At least it wasn't until very recently.

I think the same is happening but instead of offering their own women they just want the Uighar men/women to mix with Han people on their own and become fully Han Chinese over time hence this entire re-education thing to assimilate them into their society.

Theres gonna be a lot of hapa and half turkic-Chinese kids being made right now in western China. It's either stop following Islam or be killed.
All they had to do was practice there goat fucker religion in private and in mosque's and not hinder economic development of the region

But those 70IQ FUCKERS decided to die

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16369
All they had to do was practice there goat fucker religion in private and in mosque's and not hinder economic development of the region

But those 70IQ FUCKERS decided to die
It's over for Uyghurcels