Is the “wall” a myth?

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Am I the only one who thinks the “wall” is a myth? I thought a womans prime was from 19 to 26 and a mans prime was from 27 to 34. Maybe I’m coping and I really don’t like red pill shit but I honestly think men are most attractive past the age of 26 because they look less boyish. But honestly I don’t think women “hit the wall” I think they just get mad because they have less options when they are past 30 but they still mog men into the 5th dimension. My 60 year old mother has more options than all of us combined on this website. If that ain’t black pill then I don’t know what is. And girls get attention from men even before they are adults. I don’t have a lot of hope honestly and I’m sick of giving myself hope only to have my hope crushed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Depends on skin thickness, bone haver or not , race, skin colour etc

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Half truth. They always have an endless supply of dumbass beta-buxxers ready to make their dreams come true but these females don’t want those men. They want chads. Much to their dismay, Chad does not want them anymore. Their eggs are now drying like raisins and the only men available to them are beta-buxxers. Tough life for a female. Many such cases

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, Deleted member 21345 and BrahminBoss
Light brown skin men with bones have the highest appeal and also age slowest. ( all this is mental masturbation if you’re not good looking obviously )

• +1
Reactions: wsada

19 years old

39 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, wsada and Napoleon1800
Women hit the wall but so do men. 27 - 34 is definitely not prime. Prime is teens/early 20s for both women and men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ricky212 and wsada
Wall exists, but they still SMV mog men

Am I the only one who thinks the “wall” is a myth? I thought a womans prime was from 19 to 26 and a mans prime was from 27 to 34. Maybe I’m coping and I really don’t like red pill shit but I honestly think men are most attractive past the age of 26 because they look less boyish. But honestly I don’t think women “hit the wall” I think they just get mad because they have less options when they are past 30 but they still mog men into the 5th dimension. My 60 year old mother has more options than all of us combined on this website. If that ain’t black pill then I don’t know what is. And girls get attention from men even before they are adults. I don’t have a lot of hope honestly and I’m sick of giving myself hope only to have my hope crushed.
Wall for htn and chads yes

I’ve always said the wall was an incel cope which it clearly is