bro what

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, moggster and cromagnon
I mean u could just burn more than you eat but thats easier said than done

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moggster and aestheticsrespecter
Exercise more to make it easier, eat healthier foods. The more intense the faster you’ll burn obviously, if it’s too much then go less intense.

Word of advice: just change your diet to better foods, the fat will come off. You don’t want this to be a one time thing, you want it permanent lifestyle, like who you are.

Jesus saves

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, aestheticsrespecter and cromagnon
I’m dying from this caloric deficit
absolutely, there was a study done where people ate in a 800 surplus and 300g of protein and lost weight in a span of time where they were supposed to gain 12+ lbs. Just eat protein. You won’t even feel hungry trust me bhai.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and cromagnon
absolutely, there was a study done where people ate in a 800 surplus and 300g of protein and lost weight in a span of time where they were supposed to gain 12+ lbs. Just eat protein. You won’t even feel hungry trust me bhai.
Can u link bhai

You can not eat calories. They are units of heat energy.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, KaisenMaxxer and aestheticsrespecter
HOW ARE YOU NORMIES SO FUCKING RETARDED IN THE HEAD JUST STOP EATING AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT JESUS PLEASE

• +1
Reactions: iblamemilo
Because fat and carbd are energy source and protein more building

Screenshot 2024 08 12 at 11827 AM

Link pls bc your just trolling

ehheheheheheheheehehehehhehehehehehe im not even lying ong this is such a confidence boost and im a teen itll only get better
confidence boost on imagining a study

I’m dying from this caloric deficit
Prolly bc ur eating shit foods that quickly fill up the calories u allow urself, eat high protein low cal foods

I made the same mistake 3 yrs ago and my cut went to shit

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon