Is there 0 ways to lose BF% without a caloric deficit

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
I’m dying from this caloric deficit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxergymcel, Deleted member 86644, moggster and 2 others
only means bad when other ratios are off but luckily i have great genes and therefor all my ratios are nearly perfect, measure urs coper
My genes are not even bad faggot. Also let me remind you this is my thread. You only speak when you are spoken to and do not disrespect the thread master

Greys don’t even know the rules of .org

My genes are not even bad faggot. Also let me remind you this is my thread. You only speak when you are spoken to and do not disrespect the thread master

Greys don’t even know the rules of .org
ok creep, how about u get ur ugly ass in front of a mirror, take a measuring tape and measure ur fucking fwhr

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
ok creep, how about u get ur ugly ass in front of a mirror, take a measuring tape and measure ur fucking fwhr
Uh no nigga

Wanna know a real determinant of how good looking you are?

How many girls talk to you

Not your autistic ratios

Smh

ur retarded

Image 2024 08 12 110445185

please take you meds now

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Uh no nigga

Wanna know a real determinant of how good looking you are?

How many girls talk to you

Not your autistic ratios

Smh
ive been good with girls my entire life, i had more female friends than male friends, girls always liked me from kindergarden till now u dumb nigger fucl off back to africa or what ever desert tribe you came from

ive been good with girls my entire life, i had more female friends than male friends, girls always liked me from kindergarden till now u dumb nigger fucl off back to africa or what ever desert tribe you came from
“Desert tribe” nigger I’m white and live in New England. Ur probably some German half Syrian faggot living off of welfare kys.

“Desert tribe” nigger I’m white and live in New England. Ur probably some German half Syrian faggot living off of welfare kys.
IM FROM BERLIN NIGGER BERLIN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY IS ANCIENT ASS GERMAN IVE GOT THE MOGGER OLIVER KAHN PHENO

IM FROM BERLIN NIGGER BERLIN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY IS ANCIENT ASS GERMAN IVE GOT THE MOGGER OLIVER KAHN PHENO
Ok then we can both accept we are White

Don’t call me a shit skin and I won’t call you one nigga I’ve traced my family line

just type this into google:
PMCID: PMC4022420
PMID: 24834017
i’m not trolling
Seems actually legit from the results but still doesn't make much sense, still important to note that out of the 30 people who tried high prot diet, 10 hopped out, from inability to eat so much protein or gastrointestinal issues

Seems actually legit from the results but still doesn't make much sense, still important to note that out of the 30 people who tried high prot diet, 10 hopped out, from inability to eat so much protein or gastrointestinal issues
yeah in the study those were referred to as bluepilled pussies I believe

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
Did you measure ur zygo width by taking the tape measure over ur nose?
no, i used a stiff measuring stick, those foldable ones, held it a flat object straight on one side of my cheekbone and tried to estimate the other site with my eyes, its closely around 13 centimeter, my mid face is practically a perfect six centimeter, i hopw and believe that my face once im fully grown will be 14 cenitmeter in zygo width and 21 centimeter in height

• +1
Reactions: clueless.44
I’m dying from this caloric deficit
Some studies shows that if you eat tons of protein you can loose fat and gain muscle (not a lot) staying on maintenance calories or even a little bit more (lets say u are 140lbs, the would have to eat like 170g atleast)