Is there a chance to heightmax at almost 19?

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
After a reality check i noticed im barely 6'1 barefoot when I thought I was 6'3. ( I still hope I measured wrong because thats suifuel)

Even as a late bloomer, could plates still be open and could it be worth to heightmax or is it absolutely over now?

:hnghn:

I grew an inch at 19 -20, but i was late bloomer

Defo a chance

I grew an inch at 19 -20, but i was late bloomer

Defo a chance
Lifefuel, should I Check my plates and potentially blast hgh or is that Low iq?

Lol its the otherway around for me, I always thought i was 6ft2 turns out im 6ft3.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
Lifefuel, should I Check my plates and potentially blast hgh or is that Low iq?

Dunno at 6"1 u are already safe, but i would do anything that might help

Yes still a chance

In the most brutal country germany
Lol im from the Netherlands couldve been worse bro. Anyway ive heard strecthing and sleeping posture can make your morning height 3 to 5 cm taller.

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Mine was a brutal reality check when I found out that my height increased by only almost 2 inches in last 4 years from 16 to 20. I am 180 cms ~ 5’ 11”” now.

• So Sad
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Mine was a brutal reality check when I found out that my height increased by only almost 2 inches in last 4 years from 16 to 20. I am 180 cms ~ 5’ 11”” now.
Fuark man indeed brutal heartbrake ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
No,its over for you.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Yes

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
inject relaxin for 2inch growth or die

Not as brutal as being bed ridden sick for 2 weeks, only to recover and measure yourself at 180 cm and think you’ve grown only to shrink down after a couple days to 178 cm from spinal compression and gravity being reintroduced. Pass me the fucking rope.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and W0KESTMOTHF
Not as brutal as being bed ridden sick for 2 weeks, only to recover and measure yourself at 180 cm and think you’ve grown only to shrink down after a couple days to 178 cm from spinal compression and gravity being reintroduced. Pass me the fucking rope.
Brutal gravity pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
brutal

Attachments

• Download.jpg
    Download.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2