Is there a cure for my subhuman mouth width or am I doomed (Mouth widening)

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Ive been brutally mouth/lips pilled on tiktok, Thin/narrow lips = subhuman with fetal alcohol syndrome as I elaborated on my dimorphism thread, literally every slayer has insane lip width and height and when I posted my pics on r/TRM my mouth was the most commented on region for improvement after hair and nose
(Yes fuckers I know I need a rhino refrain from spamming it)

I am convinced
Hair + eye area + mouth width are the holy trinity of face (given you have light skin)

We know a mouth to nose ratio is ideally 1.5-1.6

Mine comes out well under at 1.3 and I get that its also somewhat due to my bulbous nose but imo if I had wider lips my nose would look somewhat better in comparison for example most black people have wider noses but doesnt look nearly as bad as they tend to have wider fuller lips to contrast.

I can also compare my lip width to Jaw Width ideally
Wide jaw = wide palate = wide lips all in proportion but thats not the case for me

Looking at guys like Vinnie hackers his lips are about 1/2 the width of his jaw and whatnot(also far more proptional to his nose)

One of the biggest changes to my best morph was changing my lips and my nose

Ill try and find the original but my lips were way thinner and it looked shit.

That being said I've heard a lot of talk about mouth widening and I want to know if its legit, ive just been sticking my fingers in my mouth and stretching a few minutes a day but it just feels autistic and I doubt its doing anything.
Some swear by mouth widening applianes but I've also seen @Surgerymax say it can possibly give nasolabial/skin folds what are your guys thoughts?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11748 and 6 others
isnt it all about how your mouth width relates to your IPD?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Im not sure if you can compare yourself with opry
completely different pheno
if you compare you ratios with a dark skinned model Im sure you will get skmilar ratio results
but mouth widening is cope except if you get it surgically done
rhino would be your best option tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 13994, oldcelloser and 1 other person
isnt it all about how your mouth width relates to your IPD?
Dont think that matters too much tbh as long as you dont have a gigafucked ES ratio

If ur mouth is as wide as ur ipd ur mouth isn't an issue ur nose width is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19551, .👽. and 2 others
Im not sure if you can compare yourself with opry
completely different pheno
if you compare you ratios with a dark skinned model Im sure you will get skmilar ratio results
rhino would be your best option tbh
Even think darker skinned people tend to have bigger/thicker lips on average both in proportion to my nose, jaw and to my pheno its subpar but damn mouth widenings a cope :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: jake_okok and SubhumanCurrycel
My mouth width falls short of the pupil on both sides
Look into mouth widening devices on amazon. They should help. @16tyo has widened his mouth this way

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Bro use a mouth widener i widened mines by alot also many users have I been using it for months

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SOS-Sonic and SubhumanCurrycel

From what I've read mouth widening can create marionette lines(wrinkles near ur mouth) if overdone

• +1
This isn't necessarily true, @Phillybeard1996 widened his mouth by more than 3 cm using a mouth widener

@SubhumanCurrycel pm @Phillybeard1996 for his mouth widening before and after and for his routine

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Jason Voorhees, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Even think darker skinned people tend to have bigger/thicker lips on average both in proportion to my nose, jaw and to my pheno its subpar but damn mouth widenings a cope :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Most Curries have narrow mouths from what I've seen bhai. My mouth is wide but my nose width breaks the ratio. I need surgery to make my nose narrower but u don't, just use mouth widening devices

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Just keep on sucking dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
i got the mouth widening appliance but stopped using it, just seemed like cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
i got the mouth widening appliance but stopped using it, just seemed like cope
when i use my fingers (no homo and for like 15 seconds) it makes my lips wider, just super temporary though
so i dont know if longer periods of time via a device would help/stay permanent

when i use my fingers (no homo and for like 15 seconds) it makes my lips wider, just super temporary though
so i dont know if longer periods of time via a device would help/stay permanent
i used to do it with my fingers before i got the device but its annoying af holding ur mouth in a stretched position for like 15 mins jfl
idk if the device is legit or not, i only used it for like a month, and all gains i made from it are gone now

i used to do it with my fingers before i got the device but its annoying af holding ur mouth in a stretched position for like 15 mins jfl
idk if the device is legit or not, i only used it for like a month, and all gains i made from it are gone now
yeah you probably need to use a device and for long periods of time + keep up with it
but looks legit from what ive seen.. gains probs temporary tho

your mouth is nowhere as subhuman , your lips are quite aesthetic, mirin tbh BUT yes, you need either alarplasty or basic mouth stretching. it's easy to gain 1-2 cm.

• +1
yeah you probably need to use a device and for long periods of time + keep up with it
i might resume using the device at some point, i mean logically it should be permanent since its a soft tissue after all
like just look at african tribes where they stretch their lower lips or their earlobes, i dont see why the mouth would be any different

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and jake_okok
i might resume using the device at some point, i mean logically it should be permanent since its a soft tissue after all
like just look at african tribes where they stretch their lower lips or their earlobes, i dont see why the mouth would be any different
true bro
i have wide IPD + narrow mouth so this is a must for me.. i am just not aspie enough to go to 3d printing service and get it done.. but i have to so :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 7044
true bro
i have wide IPD + narrow mouth so this is a must for me.. i am just not aspie enough to go to 3d printing service and get it done.. but i have to so :feelswhy:
i had to contact a person who provides 3d printing services privately since i cant just go to a library and do it or something
its pretty embarrassing, and i had to meet up with him 2 times cuz the first time i printed the 10 cm one which was way too big so i contacted him and asked for the 8 and 9cm one :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and jake_okok
i had to contact a person who provides 3d printing services privately since i cant just go to a library and do it or something
its pretty embarrassing, and i had to meet up with him 2 times cuz the first time i printed the 10 cm one which was way too big so i contacted him and asked for the 8 and 9cm one :lul:
holy fuck lol yea this is my fear
and yea i gotta make sure i get the right measurement jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
holy fuck lol yea this is my fear
and yea i gotta make sure i get the right measurement jfl
i thought i could easily fit the 10cm but its just way bigger than i imagined (no homo), tbh i'd just get the 8cm and9cm one, should be enough
i legit look 0.5+ psl better when my mouth is stretched its insane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo and jake_okok
i thought i could easily fit the 10cm but its just way bigger than i imagined (no homo), tbh i'd just get the 8cm and9cm one, should be enough
i legit look 0.5+ psl better when my mouth is stretched its insane
ratios man i thought i was doomed because of my wide ipd but its coz of my tiny lips
if i stretch my lips and then take a picture i look 2x better tbh

did you just measure 8cm to your lips to see if it was the right fit? or did u guess? ( i will probs get that anyway i wouldnt be able to fit 10)

• +1
ratios man i thought i was doomed because of my wide ipd but its coz of my tiny lips
if i stretch my lips and then take a picture i look 2x better tbh

did you just measure 8cm to your lips to see if it was the right fit? or did u guess? ( i will probs get that anyway i wouldnt be able to fit 10)
nah i just got them as a guess because the 10cm almost fit but not quite so i just assumed that the 8 and 9 would fit without any issues
its also really cheap so i could just get all of them without having to worry about the money, paid like 15 bucks for all 3 of them total

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
nah i just got them as a guess because the 10cm almost fit but not quite so i just assumed that the 8 and 9 would fit without any issues
its also really cheap so i could just get all of them without having to worry about the money, paid like 15 bucks for all 3 of them total
fair bro thanks for the advice, sounds like you should take it back up as well (y)

• +1
oh and did you get the models from here?

• +1
oh and did you get the models from here?
yeah thats the model, if i recall correctly the 8,9 and 10cms one are the only links that work

• Love it
Even if it is temporary I would still use it everyday if I had to lol

• +1
Ive been brutally mouth/lips pilled on tiktok, Thin/narrow lips = subhuman with fetal alcohol syndrome as I elaborated on my dimorphism thread, literally every slayer has insane lip width and height and when I posted my pics on r/TRM my mouth was the most commented on region for improvement after hair and nose
(Yes fuckers I know I need a rhino refrain from spamming it)

I am convinced
Hair + eye area + mouth width are the holy trinity of face (given you have light skin)

We know a mouth to nose ratio is ideally 1.5-1.6
View attachment 1163216View attachment 1163218
Mine comes out well under at 1.3 and I get that its also somewhat due to my bulbous nose but imo if I had wider lips my nose would look somewhat better in comparison for example most black people have wider noses but doesnt look nearly as bad as they tend to have wider fuller lips to contrast.

I can also compare my lip width to Jaw Width ideally
Wide jaw = wide palate = wide lips all in proportion but thats not the case for me

View attachment 1163230

Looking at guys like Vinnie hackers his lips are about 1/2 the width of his jaw and whatnot(also far more proptional to his nose)

View attachment 1163238

That being said I've heard a lot of talk about mouth widening and I want to know if its legit, ive just been sticking my fingers in my mouth and stretching a few minutes a day but it just feels autistic and I doubt its doing anything.
Some swear by mouth widening applianes but I've also seen @Surgerymax say it can possibly give nasolabial/skin folds what are your guys thoughts?
Ok. Heres the number one thing to do if you haven't already, drop down to as low of a body fat as you can possibly humanly get down to. Assess your weakness's from there. It sounds like you edited this pic? So aim to get close to that definition. If that's you now however, you can do what im doing, which is building the muscles around the jaw and mouth to make it look bigger than it actually is after having all the fat removed (you may need to be a bit underweight to lose all your body fat). The number one exercise for jaw muscle strength is take a rubber ball, or a tennis ball covered in cloth, and chew it for 30 reps a day. In about a month you should have full mouth muscle development. You can also add in things like eating hard foods, lowering salt, and doing air sucking exercises. But the best thing to do is just lose body fat, that's about 95 percent of your results.

Bro use a mouth widener i widened mines by alot also many users have I been using it for months
@SubhumanCurrycel his results were very good, ita definitely possible.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996

From what I've read mouth widening can create marionette lines(wrinkles near ur mouth) if overdone
isnt all this shit supposed to go away with laser/ creams? i mean its 2021 and the tech is geting better

Even if it is temporary I would still use it everyday if I had to lol
can you link your thread here please? i legit have a little more than 1:1 nose to mouth ratio, complete subhumanity 😪
I would need 3 cm at least to have the golden ratio; do you know if its possible to have like 2 cm from this thingy, permanently, and then combine it with commisuroplasty, for an additional 2 cm? because apparently after scar contracture the mouth widening isnt that much , and the appliance widening also goes back if you dont do it forever, do i understand all this shit correctly boyos?
Aware me on whats the maximum possible expansion possible combining extender + commisuroplasty

can you link your thread here please? i legit have a little more than 1:1 nose to mouth ratio, complete subhumanity 😪
I would need 3 cm at least to have the golden ratio; do you know if its possible to have like 2 cm from this thingy, permanently, and then combine it with commisuroplasty, for an additional 2 cm? because apparently after scar contracture the mouth widening isnt that much , and the appliance widening also goes back if you dont do it forever, do i understand all this shit correctly boyos?
Aware me on whats the maximum possible expansion possible combining extender + commisuroplasty
Yo i gained like 3.8 or so cm from this alone I'll dm you

and naso folds

1622727113177-png.1163238

you look good enough for at least average girls in this morph; do skin bleaching or some shit if you're ethnicity is that much of a pb(depending on where you are located it may or may not be) ; you are actually good looking, i think this forum is full of autistic chads who think women only go for 9/10+ males which is not true :ROFLMAO:

• +1
you look good enough for at least average girls in this morph; do skin bleaching or some shit if you're ethnicity is that much of a pb(depending on where you are located it may or may not be) ; you are actually good looking, i think this forum is full of autistic chads who think women only go for 9/10+ males which is not true :ROFLMAO:
I’m bald which is brutal I need that sorted tbh being bald at 19 is a death sentence

Would doing daily that widen my mouth after some time ?

1009207 01 FRONT 600x600

• +1
mouth stretching devic from reccededprettyboy.

• +1
How’d you make the morph bro mirin the looksmaxxing and yeah there are lip widenining devices have you worked on them

• +1
How’d you make the morph bro mirin the looksmaxxing and yeah there are lip widenining devices have you worked on them
Morph was done by another user deleted his acc now I think it may have been FaceApp. I did mouth stretching for a bit with fingers it’s probably cope I haven’t got any devices.

narrow mouth is a curry trait
also o'pry has a narrow mouth that doesnt harmonize with how wide his face is

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel