Is there a difference on how we perceive a face based on hair type?

U

Umbra

Retired
Warning: may be an autistic post, idk what i'm trying to say

I'm wondering how does each one affect the face. Since black guys can't get proper bangs for example as a guy with straight hair and people with straight hair can't get some haircuts that are only for curly/coily hair (i'm not talking about perm and hair straightening).

My theory is that for example people with straight hair and decent (not recessed) bone structure can accentuate/make their bones pop out more , assuming they get the right haircut. For examples with certain bangs, you can create sharp angles since the hair is straight and you cannot do that with curly hair

Now with curly hair you can make your whole face look wider like this (but with straight hair you cant):

Now, with straight hair you can make sharp angles like this , which may give the illusion of sharper features/accentuate the sharp features while with curly hair it kinda ''softens'' them

tl:dr: curly hair is kinda soft, can complement your face depending on your features, while straight hair being flat and with the ability to create angles since it sticks to the face (in fringe hairstyles) and doesn't come up like a curly fringe can give the illusion of sharper features/accentuate your bones (if they are decent)

Someone confirm this? Is this post retarded:feelsuhh:?

I'M NOT SAYING ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, FailedNormieManlet and Lawton88

I'm wondering how does each one affect the face. Since black guys can't get proper bangs for example as a guy with straight hair and people with straight hair can't get some haircuts that are only for curly/coily hair (i'm not talking about perm and hair straightening).

My theory is that for example people with straight hair and decent (not recessed) bone structure can accentuate/make their bones pop out more , assuming they get the right haircut. For examples with certain bangs, you can create sharp angles since the hair is straight and you cannot do that with curly hair

Now with curly hair you can make your whole face look wider like this (but with straight hair you cant):

View attachment 1532124View attachment 1532125
View attachment 1532127

Now, with straight hair you can make sharp angles like this , which may give the illusion of sharper features/accentuate the sharp features while with curly hair it kinda ''softens'' them

View attachment 1532129View attachment 1532130
View attachment 1532132
View attachment 1532136View attachment 1532138

tl:dr: curly hair is kinda soft, can complement your face depending on your features, while straight hair being flat and with the ability to create angles since it sticks to the face (in fringe hairstyles) and doesn't come up like a curly fringe can give the illusion of sharper features/accentuate your bones (if they are decent)

Some hairstyles seem to save some faces. Need some examples how a certain haircut improved someone compared to the wrong haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Some hairstyles seem to save some faces. Need some examples how a certain haircut improved someone compared to the wrong haircut.
Just search for users running fringe game, they most likely have a bad hairline or big forehead and they cover it up, i'm in this position, i'm not running exactly full out bangs but more like a side fringe that shows a little of my forehead

Something like this :
and this
(mine is less gay looking:lul:)

Other examples are just guys who got the right haircut for their face shape/hairline

View attachment 1532127

View attachment 1532132

Curly hair makes you look older. Perm is fine while in high school and black guys naturally have kinky hair but if you are in ur 20s and want to go for the prettyboy look, avoid it. It ages people in a bad way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Umbra and AscendingHero
Curly hair makes you look older. Perm is fine while in high school and black guys naturally have kinky hair but if you are in ur 20s and want to go for the prettyboy look, avoid it. It ages people in a bad way
that's not true at all. My perm made me look younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
That‘s news to me. Why would that be?

Ya curly haired guys will always be side characters in life sorrynotsorry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Easy example is me, as soon as I hide my hideous flat forehead and non existent browridge (have decent eyebrows) I get a good boost. I can send pics in DM I guess. It's also known (read:I've seen it again a lot) that curtain cut accentuates cheekbones for example.d

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Umbra
Easy example is me, as soon as I hide my hideous flat forehead and non existent browridge (have decent eyebrows) I get a good boost. I can send pics in DM I guess. It's also known (read:I've seen it again a lot) that curtain cut accentuates cheekbones for example.d

Interesting. It seems having a bunch of hair on top even not dropping down saves some people also. Not sure if it's compensating for a bad miface ratio or something else.

Ya curly haired guys will always be side characters in life sorrynotsorry
ur prob 3 psl irl what u on LMAOO (i have straight hair irl not offended just wanted 2 point out ur a loser saying shit like this)

ur prob 3 psl irl what u on LMAOO (i have straight hair irl not offended just wanted 2 point out ur a loser saying shit like this)
Why are u so hurt lol

o

View attachment 1532127

View attachment 1532132

onky time it makes a big diff is if ur using fringe for nw coverup

loser needed to be put in his place lol 🤷‍♂️
u are the definition of a side character yet u are calling others just that makes no sense lol
Keep barking behind a screen 😂

Keep barking behind a screen 😂
ooooh looks max veteran with 1k post acting like if i pulled up he would actually do something nigga ur jaw is so weak your face would collapse with one punch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309